Two item questions (spoilers?)

Jun 5, 2005 at 5:12 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The first is, how do I get the Beast Fang? I saw it in the hacking FAQ, but it's not mentioned as obtainable in any of the other FAQs, that I noticed. It's supposedly in Yamashita Farm.

The second is, how do I get Mr. Little to trade the Nemesis for the Bubbler instead of the Blade? One of the FAQs said that if you had the Bubbler, he'd trade for that instead. But no matter what I do, it seems like he only wants the Blade.

I'm really surprised there's no gamefaqs site for this game...

Jun 7, 2005 at 3:31 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
So far, no one seems to know anything conclusive on either the beast fang or trading the nemisis for the bubbler. Since there are no extra item spaces on the inventory screen though, if you can get the beast fang you'll have to trade an item for it.

Jun 7, 2005 at 3:59 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Well then, that's good enough for me. Thanks.

Jun 8, 2005 at 9:20 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
hmmm what about the item you get from the red demon

Jun 9, 2005 at 9:44 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
That's the Clay medal.

Jun 15, 2005 at 4:26 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Apparently the Beast Fang is something that was unfinished or taken out of the game before its release. It was discovered through Profile save hacking and was something that you were supposed to find after returning to the Yamashita farm after the Labyrinth. I don't think it is considered a weapon either, just an item.

At any rate, there doesn't seem to be any normal means of obtaining it in the game.

-SkyeWelse

Jun 15, 2005 at 4:39 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
That's pretty much what I was waiting to hear. So I can divert all my energies to getting through the Sacred Grounds now. Thanks!

Jun 15, 2005 at 10:05 AM
Gin said:
That's the Clay medal.
what i was thinking you may need to trade it and a cuple other items for it it its in there it makes seance if you think about it

Jun 17, 2005 at 12:14 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
the collected items, including the little man and jellyfish juice, fill your item list completely.

If you're gonna trade anything, it's going to fill your item list completely, every other time you lose an item it's replaced.

Jun 18, 2005 at 8:28 AM
iwas just thinking that the pointless items might be fuse in to or traded for the fang but it wont happen if you dont have all the other items or something like that

Jun 18, 2005 at 9:31 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
How are they pointless?

They're for color and perfectionism.

Jun 24, 2005 at 10:15 AM
i ment useless my bad

Edit
what if you get the snake gun if you do that there will be a space on both your items and weapons

May 6, 2006 at 11:51 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Also maybe there would have been someone you met who wanted your useless items for some reason and you could get a new weapon. I guess it was scraped because either Pixel didn't have time, or they scraped the idea and fired the guy who thought of it.