upload_2018-2-1_15-47-48.png

Feb 2, 2018 at 4:19 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Just... Fix it...

Feb 2, 2018 at 8:19 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Okay, let's just change the subject! Please? I didn't add the "(and other random stuff)" part to the title of the thread for nothing! Let's just talk about whatever the heck we want! As long as you and the other admins are okay with it, Mr. Noxid.

Feb 2, 2018 at 8:53 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I don't understand what the issue is

Feb 2, 2018 at 8:57 PM
Professional Whatever
you can't tease me like this, i simply must know what happens to damien

Feb 2, 2018 at 9:00 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Not to rub the wound but you seem awfully protective on it though that's just a hunch. But hey if I'm allowed to change the thread does that mean I can stop it

Feb 2, 2018 at 9:25 PM
you can't tease me like this, i simply must know what happens to damien
You seem to be the only person who's interested in Damien. No joke; you are literally the ONLY person who has mentioned Damien. Don't worry! You'll find out... soon...

Feb 2, 2018 at 10:45 PM
War criminal
I'm still waiting to see how this fanfic will turn out. I'd edit if i didn't have dial-up quality internet

Feb 4, 2018 at 7:27 PM
I'm still waiting to see how this fanfic will turn out. I'd edit if i didn't have dial-up quality internet
Don't expect it to be amazing, but don't expect it to be horrible, either. That's all I can say about that topic. Oh, and by the way, I'm going to publish the story on FanFiction.net. Of course, I'm also working on a PaRappa the Rapper fanfiction, which I may actually publish first. Who knows? I can't really say when my fanfiction is going to be published, or even if it's going to be published at all! All I can say is that I'm going to work on it whenever I can.

Feb 5, 2018 at 9:45 PM
Okay, so I have an alternate storyline for Toroko Returns. It's actually the first storyline that I made for the fanfiction.
A mysterious figure travels back in time to prevent Quote from dealing the final blow. The figure somehow manages to tame Toroko, and he tells Quote to find someone named Yoru Satō (or Julio, as he was originally going to be named). Gyuko Vasques Maidoki II and Laikidi Rikoju Maidoki both learn that the figure is none other than Damien Marcus Maidoki, their own little brother. However, Damien has been split into five seperate beings... and Yoru just so happens to be one of them.
Tell me what you think of both storylines and which one you'd like me to go with.
And yes, Gyuko's full name is "Gyuko Vasques Maidoki II", and Laikidi's full name is "Laikidi Rikoju Maidoki".

Feb 5, 2018 at 10:31 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Tell me what you think of both storylines and which one you'd like me to go with.
You know it could be useful if we at least got to see the beginning so we'd have a better grasp on what this is exactly about.

Feb 6, 2018 at 4:02 PM
You know it could be useful if we at least got to see the beginning so we'd have a better grasp on what this is exactly about.
To be honest, I don't exactly know what you mean. Can you please explain in further detail?

Feb 16, 2018 at 2:17 PM
Okay, bad news, guys. I won't be working on Toroko Returns for a while. It's just... I've overwhelmed myself with all of the other stories that I'm going to write, not to mention the fact that I still have lots of schoolwork I have to catch up on, but I promise I will work on the fanfic. Eventually. But right now, I'm working on a fanfiction called "Melinda Mörderspaß", which is based on the German Animal Crossing creepypasta that I mentioned earlier on the thread (Animal Crossing: Mörderspaß), and that's probably going to be the first story I publish. But once I've finished the other fanfictions that I'm working on, I'll probably work on Toroko Returns.

Feb 16, 2018 at 5:14 PM
War criminal
Contributing to spammy posting (off-topic, lack of content, etc)
[/thread]

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:59 PM
HUZZAH!!!
I was messing around on Google Translate, and I tried to translate "Nemesis" from English to Japanese. Then, I decided to click on the "Swap Languages" button a few times, and here are the results:
Nemesis --> ネーミス --> Namis <--> ナミス
So, Yoru Satō / Julio Satō is now going to be called "Namis"! Maybe...
Not only that, but Toroko Returns is going to take place after Curly's Story.
Oh, and if you're reading this, Serri, I apologize if I'm the one making all those spammy posts. By the way, can you please tell me what "[/thread]" means?

Apr 4, 2018 at 7:03 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
It is in fact serri that was being spammy, the box of text is a infraction warning

Apr 5, 2018 at 5:37 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
can you please tell me what "[/thread]" means?
This forum like many forums uses BBCode as its markup language. Blocks of BBCode are opened like [block] and closed like [/block]. What Serri was saying was that because you sent the message that said the project was going to be delayed that the thread is over with or finished.

Apr 5, 2018 at 1:53 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
HUZZAH!!!
Nemesis --> ネーミス --> Namis <--> ナミス

Nemesis should come out to ネメシス, not ネーミス.
Also I'd recommend not naming a character based on a google translate butchering of a word in Japanese.
Not that it sounds bad per se, but the fact that it's a mistranslation takes some of the meaning away from the original word, imo

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM
Yinga... thanks for the advice. I'm going to use the word "Namis" in a different way... but how, exactly, should I use it? Hmm...
*gasp* HUZZAH!!!
I've got it! There's a special type of robot in Toroko Returns, called a "NAMiS-S" robot. NAMiS-S robots are very humanlike in both appearamce and behavior, and they're capable of eating, sleeping, breathing, and making their own desicions. The first two NAMiS-S robots ever built were armed scout robots who were sent to an island populated by rabbit-like creatures known as the Mimiga. Those robots were sent to that island to destroy an artifact known as the Demon Crown. Doesn't that just sound so familiar? Here's a hint:
"..." {...}
Oh, and P.S., I don't think I'm going to have any Quote x Misery in my story, but I will most certainly continue to have Sue x Toroko in my story. Why? Because I think Sue x Toroko is cute, that's why! As for Quote, he's probably going to be shipped with Curly, and Misery might be shipped with Kazuma. Of course, the Quote x Curly and Kazuma x Misery isn't exactly 100% guaranteed (or your money back!) to be in my story, it's just that I'm just considering it.
By the way, Toroko seems to be hiding something... but what? All I know is that it's some sort of special "gift" that she was born with.