Time of Faith

Feb 8, 2007 at 5:16 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
http://fast.filespace.org/rubyedd/HOURSOFTIMEv0.2.rar.
http://www.dropfiles.net/filez/4707/HOURSOFTIMEv0.2.rar

since people complain downloads dont work Im uploading more then 1 link..

My new mod, Time of Faith! it just has started and its on v0.1 and also...
It's going to expand. right now all you can be in is the time hall.
What you do is travel back in time as a kid named Jake, a Demon(secretly).
After you meet a robot He tells you about all the bad that has happened in the world. king dying... Toroko death... King takeover... Curly Death... and alot more. You stumble across a time machine inside the abondoned Mimiga City. Go back in time and Change the past for a better future. The more you change the more people appear in the city. you have opposing forces that are also demons that try to stop you. Such as Mori(A girl who Turns into a dragon sister when battling.), and Velont(A guy who doesn't really have powers...or so far you know), and we all need a Master boss.. Im still thinking about it.

If people like to help I could always use help with stages <3
or help with character sprites. Most i need is probally just a beggining for now. If you help thank you for your Idea donations <3!

N: Stage maker.
N: Scripter

I need after you kill mimic door and enter it to enter into a lab with a broken robot, who tells you about the bad of the world. after you talk to him He opens another door(poof like) and there is the time machine. and then there you get sent back to when the ship is crashing and you save quote from a killer impact(getting off the ship looks like a lab and will have some crashing monsters and a level boss(maybe Robot X) and take him to the cave, where you use the time watch and go back. also after you do this mission a new door appears in the lab, a door to the abandoned mimiga village.

Feb 8, 2007 at 6:18 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
sounds like a good story

not much tho :p

but wtf is this

wtfisthat.jpg

lawl probably need to fix that

it happens when your jumping left

Feb 8, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
O lookie, a mod :D *gets*

...right. Well, first up, it doesn't fade in >.> But I do like the plot ideas you've generated so far. I'm no expert, but if you want help cleaning up scripts and suchlike, I'll see what I can do. I need to get better at using Sue's Workshop anyway.

Edit: Damnit I got beaten :p

Feb 8, 2007 at 9:14 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
DoubleThink said:
O lookie, a mod :o
Getting now, will add some feedback later.

too short for feed back :rolleyes:

Feb 8, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
too short for feed back :rolleyes:
Lol he said he will add feedback later :p
I coulda help you with the mod but I have a Problem: It doesnt let me download the file... Its quite annoying that you guys all use those crapish uploaders... :o

These are better:

www.filespace.org
www.dropfiles.net
www.esnips.com

I hope you will upload there, because filespace and dropfiles have direct download link.

Feb 8, 2007 at 10:42 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
http://files.filefront.com/HOURSOFTIMEv02rar/;6710858;;/fileinfo.html
Latest version. I need some help with scripting. the next area I want to Look like a labratory. but I just cant figure out how to link a door to the next area.... also I tried erasing the "lab" things where hes talking in the lab but it does a BIG error. Anyone feel like helping me with that :3?

Feb 8, 2007 at 10:53 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
I coulda help you with the mod.

thank you! I changed the uploader, its direct now. also if anyone wants to help with stage/script please look towards my descriptions. :3

Feb 8, 2007 at 11:45 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
rubyedd said:
http://files.filefront.com/HOURSOFTIMEv02rar/;6710858;;/fileinfo.html
Latest version. I need some help with scripting. the next area I want to Look like a labratory. but I just cant figure out how to link a door to the next area.... also I tried erasing the "lab" things where hes talking in the lab but it does a BIG error. Anyone feel like helping me with that :3?

I can't download this. It says I need to register? :p Registering takes too long to download a file... :rolleyes:

I personally use http://www.megaupload.com/ though. :o

Feb 8, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Hoxtilicious
Shadowfire said:
I can't download this. It says I need to register? :( Registering takes too long to download a file... :rolleyes:

I personally use http://www.megaupload.com/ though. :p

Eh guys, use something Everyone can use...
I couldn't download your file! I've got Problems with Megaupload it tells me all the time all slots are in use and I dont wanna download that shitty spyware toolbar :o
Also Filefront doesnt seem to be working...
If you want to upload it at Rapidshare or some other shitty thingies but upload it somewhere everyone can download it.

Feb 9, 2007 at 12:37 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
Eh guys, use something Everyone can use...
I couldn't download your file! I've got Problems with Megaupload it tells me all the time all slots are in use and I dont wanna download that shitty spyware toolbar :p
Also Filefront doesnt seem to be working...
If you want to upload it at Rapidshare or some other shitty thingies but upload it somewhere everyone can download it.

Oh... Megaupload doesn't work for you Shine? I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll update the link for my little room accordingly. Then all the lurkers can download it too :rolleyes: :o Oh well. At least it will work for everyone. :(

Feb 9, 2007 at 1:58 PM
Hoxtilicious
rubyedd said:
thank you! I changed the uploader, its direct now. also if anyone wants to help with stage/script please look towards my descriptions. :3

Thank you :(
I've downloaded it, give me some instructions :rolleyes:
Almost, I can't promise anything because I'am working on my MOD and other things too :p

Shadowfire said:
Oh... Megaupload doesn't work for you Shine? I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll update the link for my little room accordingly. Then all the lurkers can download it too Oh well. At least it will work for everyone.

No prob :o

Feb 10, 2007 at 3:01 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hehe thanks for helping <3 i just need you to link the mimic door to a labratory with a broken robot in it.

Feb 10, 2007 at 3:33 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
why is the zip called hours of time when the game is called time of faith :rolleyes:

Feb 10, 2007 at 3:35 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
^lol Because I was debating and... I just picked it.

Feb 10, 2007 at 10:33 AM
Hoxtilicious
rubyedd said:
Hehe thanks for helping <3 i just need you to link the mimic door to a labratory with a broken robot in it.

3 Questions
1. Which map should I use for Laboratory (Number)?
2. Should I also make the Laboratoy?
3. Where to upload? And how to give you the link? Just post here, or PM you?

Feb 10, 2007 at 9:45 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
make the lab.,
use number..... Use the umm 18.shelter for the lab
and umm.......
use anyone you got they all work for me.

Feb 10, 2007 at 11:50 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
p9451-0-copyofcorocoktail.gif

p9451-1-cocktail.gif

I want to put this in... but.... It doesn't work.. Corrosive Bottle is the weapon name.

lv1 it goes to a short range and the flame doesn't last very long(5secs) and 1 second delay before second use. DMG-7, and the flame is sorta like a machine gun. the more the mob stands on it the more it gets hurt and it deals damage 7 rapidly.(40 dmg to max)

lv2 it has a longer range and the flame last for about 10 seconds. and has no delay but only can have 3 on field. DMG-13 and the flame is sorta like a machine gun. the more the mob stands on it the more it gets hurt and it deals damage 13 rapidly.(20 exp to max)

lv3 it has a LONG range and while the bottle is flying in the air it hurts the monsters for 10 damage, and the flame last 20 seconds. and has no delay or max. DMG- 20 and the flame is sorta liek a machine gun the more the mob stands on it the more it gets hurt and it deals damage 20 rapidly.(5 exp to max)

=Molotive Coktail=
Blows up when thrown.
WEAPON
LV1-DMG7-FLAMETIME5
LV2-DMG13-FLAMETIME10
LV3-DMG20-FLAMETIME20

I NEED THE MOST HELP WITH THIS! CONTRIBUTER IS #1 ON MY LIST.

If you can inscript it and then make a treasure box for it and put it in the begining room for testing I'de be so happy. Also It replaces fireball.

Feb 11, 2007 at 12:17 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
wow that weapon looks cool, i thought people didnt know how to make or edit weapons :rolleyes:

Feb 11, 2007 at 12:28 AM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
wow that weapon looks cool, i thought people didnt know how to make or edit weapons :rolleyes:

Prof.Eich know, I dont know how to.

@rubyedd
You know how to?! :o :p

Feb 11, 2007 at 2:38 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
^ hmm I know how to REPLACE the weapon sprite. but I dont know how to make it EXACTLY like the gif I made.