Tic-Tac-Toe

May 11, 2009 at 5:53 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

Tic-Tac-Toe, Doukutsu Monogatari style

Simple minigame. Pure, native Doukutsu TSC scripting and very minor graphical changes.
(Standard Mimiga Mask => Curly character mod, and added the bottom of the pedestals for the hero statues.)
Play 1player mode first and a 2player savegame will automatically be generated for you. :) Sorry for the lack of intelligent AI.

I want to see more minigame mods and things that aren't just "kill a random resprited boss character". There's plenty of potential out there already, you know.

May 11, 2009 at 6:38 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
This is really cool xD I hope to see more stuff like this <3

May 11, 2009 at 7:01 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I think I should make a minigame mod. Mind if I include this in it? Full credit will be given, obviously.

I just wonder how I'd get other games to work.

May 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Did someone say Mini-games?

Mini-games? What a coincidence!
I've got {planned, at least} one mini-game separating each of, well, I guess you'd say 'parts', of my Cave Story mod =D

The first one's.....er......I can't say yet, it'd ruin the surprise...:)
But I'm practically done with the first demo, just need to find a better scoring system for the mini-game....{Lest I end up using at least 100 flags, at most 756...
No wait, think I narrowed it down to at at least 6 flags and 36 events, but that's just for the scoring itself....
....still sounds a bit hefty
Now only 8 events ^.^}

May 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM
Been here way too long...
there really could be so much more done with tsc, yet nobody really (sides sff) really utilizes it.

also.
400th post.
posting almost completely in hacking & mods
do you realize how much skill that takes?

May 12, 2009 at 1:43 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Eh...

Lace said:
also.
400th post.
posting almost completely in hacking & mods
do you realize how much skill that takes?
Not much, considering all of the 'newbish' threads that are always popping up...
:p

{I mean, just look at how fast I've reached over 200... gotten past you in posts :D}

May 23, 2009 at 8:28 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Echidna-san said:

Tic-Tac-Toe, Doukutsu Monogatari style

Simple minigame. Pure, native Doukutsu TSC scripting and very minor graphical changes.
(Standard Mimiga Mask => Curly character mod, and added the bottom of the pedestals for the hero statues.)
Play 1player mode first and a 2player savegame will automatically be generated for you. :D Sorry for the lack of intelligent AI.

I want to see more minigame mods and things that aren't just "kill a random resprited boss character". There's plenty of potential out there already, you know.

It's pretty nice. A short bit of pointless fun to kill a few minutes is always good. It is slightly easy to win but I guess that it can't be easy to do all the flag stuff to make it more intelligent and more of a challenge. I might give this a try with a different game you can play on paper.