The truth about king

May 10, 2010 at 1:10 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
WoodenRat said:
I have a better theory:

King and Toroko were fucking eachother but her brother Arthur didn't like it because it's disgusting. So King, killed Arthur and left the blame on one of the Doctor's goons!

I could see it.

Wait no what I am I talking about this is crazy!

On an unrelated note, It's been 7 days, and 14 posts, and I still am not a junior member... :(

May 10, 2010 at 1:24 AM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
There are a million and 6 "King is a pedophile" threads around this forum. Don't let this turn into another one.

May 10, 2010 at 1:24 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
explosive said:
I could see it.

Wait no what I am I talking about this is crazy!
i have seen it olololol

And I don't know the exact numbers, but I think it takes a few more posts than that.

May 14, 2010 at 6:56 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
WoodenRat said:
I have a better theory:

King and Toroko were fucking eachother but her brother Arthur didn't like it because it's disgusting. So King, killed Arthur and left the blame on one of the Doctor's goons!

Um...for some reason...I fail to see the logic behind this =.='

May 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Oh, wow. "King Arthur". I never even made that connection, after all this time... hahaha. Makes you think they're supposed to have a tighter connection, then, than 'king looked up to arthur and strives to be a hero like him' or whatever.

I always did think it was really weird that they never showed any image of Arthur considering how important he was, I mean not even a statue like the crown bearers got, but whatever. I'm pretty sure it's impossible that they could be the same guy or else the Mimigas'd know and... everything else in this thread.

*edit* Oh, and, um... King likes Toroko because she's Arthur's little sister and he had a huge man-crush on Arthur, so the above argument is silly!