The Skype thread!

Jan 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Nadojin said:
Veeeeeery dynamic. Or maybe unique?
It's still crazy out there.
Anyone's free to join, you know.
We got all kinds of people, so a few more wouldn't hurt...I hope.
I actually kind of wanted to join, until I read that dynamic conversation.

Jan 12, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That doesn't happen really, gret just went over the edge, and you missed the parts before this where bombchu('s brother) proved his incompetence multiple times
We're actually pretty accepting

Jan 12, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Perpetually out of it
Thatnamelessguy said:
I actually kind of wanted to join, until I read that dynamic conversation.
Well, I mean, not all the conversations we have are necessarily like that. A lot of them are about Yugioh. Or sprite work. Or Sonic. Or MS. Or basically anything that comes to mind, so long as it's easy to make into a conversation.

Jan 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Jan 12, 2014 at 9:25 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Polaris said:
We definitely didn't choose that as a whole...MagicDoors did it on his own. At most, he and bobbyis felt like sharing it. Personally, I don't find this stuff funny or anything at all, I'd be perfectly happy if it stayed in the depths of the Skype group forever until its deletion. Obviously they don't feel the same way, which is slightly annoying.

Still, I don't like conflict, and I especially don't like conflict with friends. So I probably won't end up discussing it with any of those involved directly...
Quoted for truth.
And...geez how many people are you guys up to now?

Jan 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Professional Whatever
Honestly I don't care if you don't enjoy the conversation. I guess my sense of humour is different but the conversation made me laugh, if not only because Garrett was losing it. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Jan 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
His borther found the edge and gave my ass a punt right off the side
I was so fucking done with everything at the point in conversation that was posted, this had been going on for like half an hour

Jan 13, 2014 at 1:42 AM
daughter of chivalry
K I'm gonna be a bit blunt here. Why do you guys exactly think the rest of the forum cares? I mean we have stuff like the IRC thread obvs but posting giant walls of text from your friend group and all the antics and drama they get into is a bit excessive. I really don't see how anyone aside from the parties involved would really give a hoot. It's kind of ridiculous. In my opinion the best decision is to just leave it at home because it's giving everyone else a worse image and not exactly screaming "maturity", and also nobody cares. (Well, at least I don't).

Jan 13, 2014 at 1:49 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Wild Desu said:
K I'm gonna be a bit blunt here. Why do you guys exactly think the rest of the forum cares? I mean we have stuff like the IRC thread obvs but posting giant walls of text from your friend group and all the antics and drama they get into is a bit excessive. I really don't see how anyone aside from the parties involved would really give a hoot. It's kind of ridiculous. In my opinion the best decision is to just leave it at home because it's giving everyone else a worse image and not exactly screaming "maturity", and also nobody cares. (Well, at least I don't).
But by this logic then the IRC thread should be abolished too or rather it sort of falls under the same category of "who cares?". Plus most of their friends are on the forums.

I personally don't have a problem with this kind of thread as long as it isn't updating every other day, and this thread seems pretty quiet most of the time so yeah.

Jan 13, 2014 at 2:16 AM
daughter of chivalry
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
But by this logic then the IRC thread should be abolished too or rather it sort of falls under the same category of "who cares?". Plus most of their friends are on the forums.

I personally don't have a problem with this kind of thread as long as it isn't updating every other day, and this thread seems pretty quiet most of the time so yeah.

You're missing my point though. IRC is just for funny little bits but they are just posting walls of drama, which merits more of a "who cares?". I don't really care though I'm just trying to offer some friendly advice but not like you guys abide by it lol. I'm just saying it makes you guys look like of immature and unruly so yeah.

Jan 13, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Wild Desu said:
IRC is just for funny little bits but they are just posting walls of drama, which merits more of a "who cares?".
I've seen walls of text in the IRC thread before though. But yeah they'd probably fare better here if they didn't post entire fucking chatlogs.

Jan 13, 2014 at 2:38 AM
daughter of chivalry
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I've seen walls of text in the IRC thread before though. But yeah they'd probably fare better here if they didn't post entire fucking chatlogs.

Yes chatlogs is essentially what I meant when I said walls of text -_-;

Jan 14, 2014 at 12:06 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I have a skype too...
Mai skype name is vocaloid-oliver3

Jan 14, 2014 at 12:35 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Oh hey, a skype thread. Mine's applepiex1, though it's been on my profile since I first joined the forums. Add me if you want, but I'd prefer not to join the groups, 'cause I'm more of a shy type, and I can't approach more than one person at a time easily. I do like to meet new people from time to time, as long as they don't bite..

Jan 14, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Pomfy said:
Oh hey, a skype thread. Mine's applepiex1, though it's been on my profile since I first joined the forums. Add me if you want, but I'd prefer not to join the groups, 'cause I'm more of a shy type, and I can't approach more than one person at a time easily. I do like to meet new people from time to time, as long as they don't bite..
I think you would enjoy the Skype group. If it turns out you really don't enjoy being there, you can leave at any time. We generally don't bite and are fairly laid-back. Being shy isn't really an issue because I'm pretty sure the majority of the group is the shy type anyway. Do you want to give it a second thought?

Jan 14, 2014 at 1:56 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Eh...I guess I could give it a try?

Jan 14, 2014 at 3:05 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
Tpcool said:
I think you would enjoy the Skype group. If it turns out you really don't enjoy being there, you can leave at any time. We generally don't bite and are fairly laid-back. Being shy isn't really an issue because I'm pretty sure the majority of the group is the shy type anyway. Do you want to give it a second thought?
Pomfy said:
Eh...I guess I could give it a try?
Well, this kind of convinced me to join too, but I just realized that there's one problem.
I don't have a Skype. Yet.