VoidMage_Lowell said:
But remember why she attacked him...
Because she had already been attacked.
Um... Come again?

May 6, 2009 at 10:03 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
DragonBoots said:
We don't care, ya Comic Sans using freak.
TNR, it's where it's at.

lol
I kid, I kid.

So, uh.
If the goverment sent waves of robots to the island...
How'd they even know it was there?

Miakid.

May 7, 2009 at 5:18 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Ok, it now makes more sense to me that the robots on team nine weren't with Quote and Curly, but why were they there in the first place? I mean wasn't it that all the robots were after the demon crown?

May 7, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
rust45 said:
Ok, it now makes more sense to me that the robots on team nine weren't with Quote and Curly, but why were they there in the first place? I mean wasn't it that all the robots were after the demon crown?
We all know that someone killed Miakid, that it wasn't Quote or Curly, and that the one who killed him had absolutely no interest in the crown. The governments wouldn't risk sending someone who would only take the crown after killing Miakid, and any robots that were sent to kill Miakid would have instructions to retrieve the crown. So the only reasonable explanation would be that either a Mimiga or one of the surviving humans from the war killed Miakid.

My bets are on King.

Anyway there is still the possibility that robots that were in the core room were sent to kill Miakid, but failed. Trying to take out the core might have been a desperate final attempt to take him out, left till last because doing so would render the crown useless. Then again, they could have been a part of Miakid's original team and trapped themselves in there by accident like Quote and Curly did.

May 25, 2009 at 1:54 PM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
How'd they even know it was there?
If you'd see a gigantic flying chunk of land, you'd recognize it for sure. I guess a lot of people tracked it, since it e.g. would make areas it passed over dark on daytime, it'd probably be tracked during the weather forecasts on TV.
And one last thing in this post, I think it might explain the start point, the waterway led to the mimiga village when you go through it right? Well maybe there was another place where the waterway ended and that was the start point, so instead of taking a path to the mimiga village, Quote ending up in the Start point, how Curly got to the Sand Zone I'm not sure.
Since it's dripping from the ceiling in the Start Point, it makes sense. And don't forget, the waterway also leads to the Plantation. I guess the Main Artery provides the whole island with water. The sand zone as well? Don't forget, as well: the Sand Zone has a functional teleporter. Perhaps Curly came from another area, e.g. the plantation before the Doctor appeared and began planting things in it? It was probably another mimiga village back then, seeing as there's e.g. housings (that are jails nowadays) in there.