The meaning of each characters name.El significado del nombre de los personajes

Mar 13, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Heres how it works.I post the name of a character (any)and you have to try and come up for a reason that name fits the character example: Ballos:he can turn into a ball.

spanish sentence:Asi es como funciona.Yo digo el nombre de un personaje (cualquiera)y tu tienes que tratar de inventarte una rason de porque le cabe el nombre al personaje ejemplo:Ballos:el se puede transformar en una bola.

English meaning: Asi:Like this. es:is funciona:works Yo:I digo:say el:the nombre:name de: of cualquiera:any y:and tu:you tienes:have que:what (meaning varies) tratar:try de:to (again meaning varies) inventarte: invent una:one rason:reason porque:why (oh and if theres a word i cant translate,has been translated already or doesnt exist in the spanish language its skipped or i try to explain what it meansand if a words meaning varies i will mention it) cabe:fit el:the al:(in the spanish language its when you say Example:porque le cabe el nombre al personaje al se usa ahy como palabra conectora conectora:when something conects to other stuff) ahy:there como:as) personaje:character ejemplo: example se: (i think its another conector word) puede:can transformar:transform en:in una:one (meaning varies) bola:ball

Mar 13, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Re: The meaning of each characters name.

Querido Marx,
Hay dos cosas quiero decir. Primero, no estoy un hablada buena de espanol. ¿Ayudaría me mejorar esto tambíen? En segundo lugar, linguistas usa un "barniz" cuando ellas traduci. Un barniz es muy util para la persona intenda por la translacion (trickbilly, por ejemplo) porque un barniz demostra la gramatica de una oracion tambien. Ve alli: http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/resources/glossing-rules.php.
Si esto es trabajo desmadiado, eso es bien, pero un barniz es mejor de palabra por palabra translacion.
Gracias,
Lace

Ontopic, Misery = misery because she is happy all the time and it is supposed to be funny. This I believe.

Mar 14, 2011 at 1:07 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Re: The meaning of each characters name.

Lace said:
Querido Marx,
Hay dos cosas quiero decir. Primero, no estoy un hablada buena de espanol. ¿Ayudaría me mejorar esto tambíen? En segundo lugar, linguistas usa un "barniz" cuando ellas traduci. Un barniz es muy util para la persona intenda por la translacion (trickbilly, por ejemplo) porque un barniz demostra la gramatica de una oracion tambien. Ve alli: http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/resources/glossing-rules.php.
Si esto es trabajo desmadiado, eso es bien, pero un barniz es mejor de palabra por palabra translacion.
Gracias,
Lace

Ontopic, Misery = misery because she is happy all the time and it is supposed to be funny. This I believe.

uh i feel ashamed to say this but.i cant find the area that explains the barniz.

eh yo me siento avergonsado de decir esto pero.no encuentro el area que describe barniz

yo:i siento: feel avergonsado: ashamed de: of (meaning varies) esto: this pero: but

back on topic and before that update it can now also be forum members.

devuelta al topico y antes de eso cambio a reglas ahora puede ser alguien de este sitio.

devuelta:back al: to topico: topic antes: before de: of (Meaning varies) eso: that cambio: change reglas: rules ahora: now puede: can ser: be alguien: someone de: of este: this sitio: place

noxid:his favorite pencil has dixon written on it.

noxid:su lapiz favorito tiene dixon escrito en el.

su: his lapiz: pencil favorito:favorite tiene: has escrito: written en: in el: him