The Four Horsecats of the Kittypocalypse.

Sep 21, 2011 at 8:52 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
What was first only told in a PM is now told to the entire forum! Also, I realize this thread would be a lot better with pictures, but you'll just have to use your mind until I get my camera fixed.

While staying at my friend's place I went outside to the crying of kittens.

I walked around following the sounds of the meowing, I managed to find one of the kittens, a black one with light brown marks down its body and caught it fairly easy it being the calmest of the four.

With Teacup (Name I gave her) in tow I went looking for the others being lead to some parked cars first, finding the right car I go digging under it getting bit and clawed but getting it from under the car. This one is white with some black (Around ears and feet), I named him Thing 2 (You'll find out why in a moment)

With Teacup nesting in my chest and Thing 2 camping out on my shoulder I went out in search of the others. I come to a breezeway with a 5,000 pound coke machine when I hear one crying which made Teacup and Thing 2 start crying. Obviously not being able to move the machine by myself (I tried) I found two guys and got them to move it for me, with payment being a coke cola, I reached into the bottom of the machine and while getting clawed and bitten a lot I pull out Thing 1. She looked like a perfectly inverted version of Thing 2.

Finally, with a kitten on each shoulder and one between my beasts I go off in search of the final kitten. I hear cries coming from the third floor and head up in search, when I get there I see this blur of fur rush past me and around the corner, following after it I see it is mostly black with kinda lightning looking white markings on it, it runs off again and at this point I hand the kittens off to my friend, but Teacup seems really content to stay where she is, I rush off after the little runner and I finally catch up with it and we have a Mexican style stand-off with both of us staring each other down, after what sounds like a gunshot I start to move and reach out at the same time the kitten goes to run between my legs, and then...

I bend over reaching between my legs and manage to grab the little rocket seemingly out of mid-air with both my hands. I decide to name him Freakazoid because of his markings and his speed.

I return to my friend and we head back to their place where I start to take care and tame the kittens some. I keep them for about four days while looking for their mother but never finding her. I give Thing 1 and 2 to another friend of mine making sure to find them a home together since they were simply too awesome to remove from each other, I find Teacup a home as well, and I keep Freakazoid.

The End!

Sep 21, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Been here way too long...
MetaSeraphim said:
Finally, with a kitten on each shoulder and one between my beasts I go off in search of the final kitten.

I am now imagining two small bears attached to your chest, with a kitten cuddling in between them.

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Lol @ catpocalypse....it'll happen like this:

Hmm...btw. the 4 horseman represent the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical aspects of man...don't know about the horsecats...

Sep 21, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Been here way too long...
trickybilly said:
Hmm...btw. the 4 horseman represent the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical aspects of man...don't know about the horsecats...

They represent war, famine, pestilence and death... not sure how those match up with spiritual, mental, emotional and physical aspects of man.

Sep 21, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Oh sorry, of course everyone has the right to interpret it as he pleases, or literarly, it's just my opinion. I just view this as an allegory.

The White Horse - represents the Divine Presence, our I AM ness, God. The bow (more particularly the bow and arrow) is the symbol of the Word, and the crown is the symbol of victory. Eastern scriptures tell as about Prajapati and the white horse.

The Red Horse: symbolises the mind which is filled with the wonderful want of: to be, to do, to have. When we want something, we have war in our mind. The sword will cast out all the negative thoughts from our mind. The sword will decapitate our negative thoughts.

The Black Horse: "wheat" and "barley" as ingerdients of bread, represent the food of the world, or the beleifs of the masses. We should measure it with small measure, that is giving no power to fear, doubt, and to the beleifs of the masses. "and do not damage the oil and the wine!" in a way I think they represent the love towards God or Good and wisdom.

The Pale Horse - represents the death of on old condition and the birth of a new condition. We must "die" for our limitations to live as like we desired.

I really have no "certain" own opinion about "pestilence" this is what I found @ Wikipedia:
Quoted from Wikipedia
Pestilence, War, Famine and Death

This interpretation replaces Conquest with Pestilence. This interpretation is generally espoused by those unfamiliar with the actual Bible texts which describe the Four Horsemen. Though it is apocryphal, this interpretation remains most commonly used as the basis for popular culture's uses of the Four Horsemen concept.

The origins of the name "Pestilence" as a distinct Horseman are unclear, though certain Bible versions, such as the Jerusalem Bible and the New International Version do mention plague in connection with the Pale—rather than the White—horse.

EDIT: Am I offtopic lol? Let's say it @ontopic: cats are scary apocaliptic creatures lol

Sep 22, 2011 at 1:18 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
..ANYWAY,

I love this so much and I worship you. I hope one day I can make a wonderful feat such as this.