The Chuck Norris Game

May 31, 2011 at 2:19 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Okay, every-body's heard the Chuck Norris jokes, and if you haven't, here's some examples;

"Chuck Norris does not own an oven, microwave, or stove as revenge is a dish best served cold."
or
"There is no such thing as global warming, Chuck Norris got cold so he turned up the sun."

So, the goal of this thread is to either a.)Post Chuck Norris jokes along these lines b.) post jokes about Cave Story characters along these lines, or c.) post jokes along these lines about anything. I'll start;

"Contrary to popular belief, Quote can in fact talk. He chooses not to because if he did every women in a 5 mile radius would inexplicably be drawn toward him and every man would turn into a woman, falling to kiss his robotic feet.

May 31, 2011 at 2:24 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Bad idea. Not a lot of people here like those anymore.

May 31, 2011 at 2:44 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Chuck Norris, currently he is in orbit waiting for the perfect moment to come down and destroy the world because of your ignorance with a round house kick to your fayace!

May 31, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
MultiVac said:
Okay, every-body's heard the Chuck Norris jokes, and if you haven't, here's some examples;

I doubt that's even possible.

May 31, 2011 at 3:07 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
your missing the point, its soposed to be a joke, it doesn't have to be possible.

May 31, 2011 at 3:19 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
mr_awesome0706 said:
your missing the point, its soposed to be a joke, it doesn't have to be possible.

I'm sorry, but you're missing the point of my post.

I was actually referring to the statement in bold lettering. I know it's supposed to be a joke, because it's so old that it's impossible not to understand.