THE BEST STORY EVER WRITTEN

Aug 11, 2012 at 7:54 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
one day balrog was walking thru the wind fortres for no reason and said 'hey i am fucking awesome'. but then he ren straight into A SKY DRAGON who ate his face and stuffs. Misery got mad and crap but the skydragon was all like umad bro and flew off into the sunset before a stealth fighter hit it and they blew up. this made misery go wtf and morph some clouds into laptpos and shit and they fell from the sky confusing the little animals that lived below. suddenly ANOTHER FREAKIN SKY DRAGON teleported out of nowhere and ate misrey's face 2 and the doctor cried 5evr but not really because 5evr is a lame meme.

*sudden scens shift to f-zero world*

captian falcon was being a badass as usual when the stealth bomber that his the sky dragon popped out of nowhere and asploded his blue falcon. somehow the bomber went through a wormhole or something but no one cares, penguins are falling from the sky. flacon gets all pissed and crap but the guy inside is dead so he just falcon punches the ground which causes the entir euniverse to reupt into a black hole. TYOPS FCUKIGN ERVYWEHRE DEUWD .....

*back in the realm of sanity* *wait what realm of sanity* *i dunno, stfu*

ummm... pizza? idk really

oh wait another universe is forming and it's full of ADORABLE KITTENS. aww look at the cute kittehs :3

noo wait it imploded poor little kittehs D;

*end of chapter one*

CHAPTER TWOOOOOOOOOooOOoOOOOOoooOOOOoOooo*shot*
Quote was rocking out to Kansas because he has like his own built-in mp3 player or something, idk, and then ANOTHER SKY DRAGON appears and starts acting like a douche, but quote kills the bastard and levels up to level 256.7. He earns the ability to spawn hamsters and shit so he dos that and somehow resurrects Kig for a short time wo says something along the lines of 'sponge cake is fucking delicious'. Maybe something else, but that was how it was interpreted so idgaf. Suddenly the world kinda sorta derped a bit for like just a second and quote was no longer named quote but onstead he was named skeletor! he liked this new name but in this new universe curly didnt exist or so he thouht and he died.
RESTART?
y/n
I chose y because the story can't end there and everybody was KUNG FU FIGHTING or some shit idk, then a sky dragon barfs up Sue for some reason but her name in this universe was Kazuma in an ironic coincidence. (Kazuma is named Sue. LET THE CONFUSIN BEGINNNNNNNnnnNnNnnNnNNnnnN*shot again, stop doing that geez*) it turns out curly in this universe lives in the vind fortress with heavy and the slenderman and they all drank tea and talked about battlebots and other long-dead tv shows. captain falcon (who was actually was captain FREAKIN AWESOME in this derped universe) flew into the island after his epic falcon punch rebound and said 'SHOW ME YA NOOBS!!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!'*shot again, stop it it's annoying*

END OF CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING THREE (maybe)
The collision captain FREAKIN AWESOME had with the island of derp caused it to completely destroy the sand zone, but no one really cared because eveyone there was dead (jenka had gone to have tea with curly and the colons were in like the plantation or something idk) and somehow this made the blue spy appear and he was all like GENTLEMEN but then skeletor shot him and he died. the lag meand he died 3ever (just a little bit less than forever) skeletor looked EVERY FUCKING WHERE for curly but he couldnt find her because he didnt know the vind fortress exxisted yet but some noob went up to him and said 'U AIED IT RONG' which somehow fixed him and he learned about the wind fortress, but jumped off the outer wall instead because SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

however this time skeletor didnt respawn. no matter how many times i said y he would not respond. so i tried hitting q. that worked.
skeletor saw curly and tried to call her name but curly wasnt her name anymor eit was fluffy mcnascar but skeletor didnt know that and killed himelf again. sadly this time q didnt work so i called tech support and they said that the ' key might work but it turned out my laptop was off. derp

skeletor had gotten so sad he was like a goddanm emo or some shit but then he listened to some rush and eerything was alright. A sky dragon crashed into the wind fortress and fluffy mcnascar as well as heavy and the slenderman came tumbling down with their tea and battlebots reruns and everything was alright.
then the universe underped because these stupid names are driving me fucking crazy.
suddenly legos fell from the sky and the doctor managed to step on every single one of them. thank fucking god.
END OF CHAPTAH THWEE
CHAPRTE FOR
one day captain falcon and quote flew through rainbows and stuff and it was fucking awesome until kanpachi fell out of nowhere and everyone was eaten by chinfish. then quote woke up and ran over to curly but nothing really happened and then SKY DRAGONS appeared and ducked shit up 4 everyone. so everyone was like 'we need to get rid of the fuckign sky dargons before more shit happens' but quote didnt care he was listening to the best music evar and so more shit happened and the sky dargons ate jack. the SKY DARGONS said 'lel prolem?' and flew ayway before one of them hit a random bat and asploded. no one cared.

so quote and curly decided to take balgor and fly him to kill all the sky dragons but they forgot he was ded and a sky DARGON poofed out of thin air and said 'umad bro lel' and quote shit it with a fuckign missle he was so pissed. some razor blades fell from the sky and cut the power cord to the universe but actually didnt because godmode didnt exist in 2004.then captian faclon decided to race everyone but no one cared and he FLACON PAUNWCHED everyone ecxcept it didnt work because this is cave story. for some reason a robot fell from the sky and its spiky bits impaled chako for no reason, a god was bored

AND ON THAT NOTE

INTERMISSION

lets all go to the goddamn lobby
CHAPTER 5: THE RETURN OF THE BESTOSTORYEVERWTIGEN OR SOMETHING
and so we return to our heros quote ad curly who are trying to beat all the skai darogns or somthing but they can't seem to figurr out how to do it. but then cptn falcolo comes in and is like "hey why dont we just use the power of plotholes" and they decide to do this. it deosnt work howevar and so they end up in the 1930s!! dinosaurs and model ts battle for supremacy and eventually quote, curlie and cptn fclaon decide to use another plot hol to escape but instead it takes them to the collapsed sanz done and so they almost die but use another plothols to excape. This timw they manage to use a final plothole and reach the SKY DAGRONs secret interdimansioenl layer.
but
then
a
lot
of
SKYDARHGONS
come out and start asploding qute anc durly but captn falsock FLACOEN PWUANCTHEDKSJFLKs them in the faec so they die and stuff. They infiltrate the base but get booted out because the story needs to be longer and a gigantic skyDRAYGOENS chases them but they leap into the nearest dimensioneal rift adnd escapue.
The story takes a quick break while Ironhead tries to entertain ppls by leaping through firey rings and shit/ he misses though and a SKYAI DRARGON eats him. GGWP bitches.
======TO BE CONTINUED=====

CHAPTAR SEX
"MORE SKAY DRAGGHONZ" cried the audneciece as the fourth wall brok again and i gabe no shits about it. So yeah, on with the goddamn shw.
Quoat anc Curelx were talkig becaus the SKUI DRGADJND were out of controal and they could nothing do to stopp it. so CPTHN FLCOAKNE came back and he was like "whhy dontw e just go ant punch them" but quaot was like "no we tryd that adn it didna work" so Flakcoen was like "lolokay" but he didnt lisstn and went to kill dem anyways.

Falsocke ermerged from teh dimensaeional riftz into the SYKY DANGFRONS evil base of doom and shit (Editor's note: that is literally what they have as the name of the base. Don't ask me, SKAI DARGNOS are crazy) and flancon punched them and they died

but not all of them died so the other ones ate him and shit. He was now in some interdimensoeinal thingbecause for some reasom SKOI DRRGONS dont have stumichs instead they have dimenzioanal portals there. So Fkeson found Miasory and Blaoog there but jack was ded alrdy because he's stubed. Flenco said "imma punch us out of here"

FALCOM PAUNDCKNEH
(end of chaptre)
yes im ending this chapter here because cliffhangers are fun

CHRAPRETH SVEVN
when we last left r heroez dey had ben traaped in the intrabinensionel rift OF DEWMZORZ and stuff. Craprtina Fleicn was like "imma do stuff" and he FALCOM PWENCHEDUSN his way out. howecer he didnt rleaize taht teh PWAHCN actually took him back into da F-Zeroe wordl!!!@ but he wnated to help quoats and kurli save da cstory world inshtead so he got back there somehow (duez x machines or something)

and then heee aws back on ze izlant. quite was like "dude were u ben i mizzed u" and kurliy sed "owait didny u die or some shiiiit" and flanco was like "no i ust went thru some weird time travel spanish speaking insandiy bullcrap with chips and dip" and then chips and dip apeaerd but dyd instanlyt because OCs are EVILLLLLLLLLLLLL
so then the SKEY DRIGENZ appeared to fuk shit up as usuzula and sait "its time to D-D-D-DDDDDUEL" becayse they play a childens card gaem. so quoat summond the DRAK MAGICIN but the evil SKAI DARGON leder smoned the egyptian gawd kards and bleu eyez ultimate dargon and fiev headed dregon but quoat was like "fuck dat shit imma eat skrillex" and erryone looked at him really weirdd until quaot relizd thaat they were caled skittles, noy skrillex. The death of the worlds lest favrit dubbbbbstep "atrist" wud have to hapen anoder dai.

teh deul never concluded because plots need unresolved side quests rite?
I was bored and noxid told me to write a story. So I did, and this is what my brain and half-assed typing came up with.

Each spoiler corresponds to a new chapter.

Aug 11, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
wtf is this sweet badnick and hella quote i mean really O_O

Aug 11, 2012 at 8:52 PM
ok mr. as i know that is you so just go die in a hole ok

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I wish I knew what the hell was happening right now

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Mr. AS is the alias of the guy who tried to troll as cutie pie a few minutes ago as he is known on another forum.

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Summary Suamamry:

Kazma's skai dargons confuzzled teh apradox zpace

Mar 4, 2013 at 4:56 PM
chapter 4 guys

read it

ok i hope you guys enjoyed intermission and had lost of popcorn and stuffs

chapter 5 is finally up

lost of SKAY DRARGONS and shit

apparently the edit decided not to save the first time I did it, it's fixed now.

Jun 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Next chapter is up

includes a cliffhanger ending

guess whos back

back again

badnik's back

tell a friend

Jun 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"