The Bad Youtube users.

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
While there exist many great people on youtube (clementj642,captain sparklez, chuggaconroy). We know that for every good youtube user there is a bad user. And after seeing videos such as veryinvalids rant on megaman 9 (To give you an example of the crap he says. "The game sucks because it uses 8-bit graphic's","What are these things? I dont care about the news. I dont care if some marine died in iraq because he couldnt defend himself on a whim") I Found the need for this thread.

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
*cough* uhh... SuperGgangsta! What noobs! They are just some 12 y/o fanboys of Call of Duty!

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM
meep
I think every single one of the obnoxious thumbwhore Youtube stars (raywilliamjohnson, epicmealtime, freddiew, shane dawson, fpsrussia, etc.) needs to go away, if that counts.

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Oh yeah SuperGgangsta. Why dont we try to forget about him. Please..

Edit:Would Chris Boring man Bores count?

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:10 AM
Member Title
Yakkers said:
I think every single one of the obnoxious thumbwhore Youtube stars (raywilliamjohnson, epicmealtime, freddiew, shane dawson, fpsrussia, etc.) needs to go away, if that counts.

You leave FreddieW alone, Yakkers! What did he ever do to you?

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:13 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Omega said:
While there exist many great people on youtube (clementj642,captain sparklez, chuggaconroy). We know that for every good youtube user there is a bad user. And after seeing videos such as veryinvalids rant on megaman 9 (To give you an example of the crap he says. "The game sucks because it uses 8-bit graphic's","What are these things? I dont care about the news. I dont care if some marine died in iraq because he couldnt defend himself on a whim") I Found the need for this thread.

I like how easily you get upset and/or trolled

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:59 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Yakkers said:

I liked epicmealtime and freddiew for a while, but a channel's only source of income becomes the videos, they have to increase likes, comments, and subscriptions just to make money.
It's annoying.

That's why I prefer CorridorDigital to freeidew, they spend twice as much time time trying to make their videos creative and interesting, rather than weekly for money.

Dec 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM
meep
Cave Story said:
You leave FreddieW alone, Yakkers! What did he ever do to you?

He put "THUMBS UP FOR _____???" annotations all over his videos, and flat out asked everyone to favorite every single one of his videos to get it on top favorited.
People should have to actually earn their fame on youtube, not command hordes of mindless fanboys to create it for them.

I do enjoy his actual videos, I just don't support his methods of getting himself out there.

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
cultr1 said:
That's why I prefer CorridorDigital

YES. CorridorDigital Pwns. I don't go on youtube often enough to really see "bad" Youtube users, but I've found plenty of comments >.<

Dec 4, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Oh yeah. And let's not forget what i like to call the U2uber family (christian U2uber,joshU2uber and danU2uber).

Dec 4, 2011 at 5:28 PM
I used to like YouTube comments once, then I took an arrow to the knee.

But seriously that fad has to stop

Dec 5, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Undeserving partners mostly. Ray for instance, Money grabbing whore. He has 4 channels, posts about 1 video on 2 weeks on 2 of them, one video per day on his vlog channel and 2 videos per week on his main channel. He has partner on all of them and i'd say he makes well over 2500 per month. And I suspect him buying views. His video got 6 million views in 1 week for christ's sake. Then there's all the vloggers and the unfunny "comdeians". A few examples : Shaycarl, iJustine, Shane Dawson and so on.

Dec 5, 2011 at 6:29 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Yeah, I can't stand it too.

The only people with partnerships that I pay attention to or like are ItsKingsleyBitch and JennaMarbles (yeah, yeah, I know.) I used to like Shane Dawson back in the day but yeah, he's kind of a ho now. I also can't stand when they make misleading video titles to get more views.

Speaking of youtube comments...

It sucks though cause he's one of my favorite animators, and he's turned into a "thumbs-up for ____" whore. Try to disregard this.

Dec 5, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
When YouTubers begin to either tries to make YouTube videos for the enjoyment of money with the use of advertisements, telling FORCING people to subscribe or other shenanigans, or if they begin to whore viewers/thumbs up/etc, that's when I usually unsubscribe.
That's why I try to stay small when it comes to YouTube. Ever wonder why I still love AltimaMantoid? He makes videos? No. He makes high quality walkthroughs? Kind of... He doesn't whore his sub count? Mostly....

AltimaMantoid said:
doddi1984: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them. I don't know why I don't have a huge subscriber base, but I don't mind =) I enjoy doing these videos, and as long as others enjoy them, that's all that matters :o
These are possibly the best words I have heard from any LPer.

Dec 8, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Oh dear.

It's really true though

Dec 8, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Been here way too long...
All YouTube users are bad until proven otherwise.
I have a YouTube account so this goes for me as well.

Dec 8, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
My video got featured on Youtube, guess I've become a "good" Youtube user...
although I deleted it accidentally when I wanted to delete some other video (checked the wrong vid. in the checkbox lol)...guess I am bad after all...

Dec 9, 2011 at 7:02 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
But how can we believe this if you have no proof?