That's not right... - Some random questions

Nov 23, 2008 at 11:19 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Some random questions

Hizos, working on a modded Ironhead fight today, and there were three things that were really annoying.

1) The BUBBLES!! No matter where the Bossdfight is set, there are bubbles. I'm not quite sure if it's something in the TSC, or hardcoded into the fight, but if you know the PBM in which they are found, I will be very happy. EDIT: SOLVED

2) The Screen. In the Ironhead fight, the screen is anchored, and does not move to either side, no matter how much you move. Do you know what triggers this? EDIT: SOLVED

3) Not really related to Ironhead, but, does anyone (Namely Shining or Cookie) know how to make the item select things not flicker? (Just stay on the active one)

4) Guess I can't count... Anyone know what the offsets for the health of Ballos first form is? or the ironhead fish?

Cheers!

Lace

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:20 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Ans to question 2: Use <FOM, it focuses on your character instead of the screen or nowhere.

Nov 24, 2008 at 5:23 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Lace said:
2) The Screen. In the Ironhead fight, the screen is anchored, and does not move to either side, no matter how much you move. Do you know what triggers this?
<UNI0001 is responsible.
This is also the triger that's responsible for you gaining the ability to swim, and losing the ability to turn around. So if you want to focus the screen on a specific point without causing quote to start flying around with the up and down keys, you'll want to place an entity or NPC (whatever they're called these days), give it a script number, and use <FONxxxx (where xxxx is whatever number you gave the NPC).

Nov 24, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Thanks guys

Lace