SW: Multiple sprite sets

Apr 20, 2006 at 1:48 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
In Sue's Workshop, you can set two spritesheets for a map. However, it seems very rarely can I actually get the second one to work properly (usually all entities try to use the first one). The only way I can get the second to work is if the first is much smaller, and the entity referencing the second sprite sheet is outside the bounds of the first.

Is there any way to force an entity to use a specific sprite sheet, through flags or tsc? It's making it rather difficult to have NPCs in the larger "field" maps because there seems to be nothing that will mix well with Guest. It feels a bit crude to have all NPCs hiding away in buildings and smaller rooms.

Apr 21, 2006 at 10:21 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well, look at my new thread maybe no problems anymore with Spritesheets(Well some little too! ^^)

Apr 21, 2006 at 11:43 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Yeah I saw in there that you could set which sheet an NPC uses. Should come in handy. Even if I don't edit the npc.tbl, just knowing which sheet its looking at could be very helpful.