Summer Games Fest 2022

Jun 9, 2022 at 10:41 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Anyone here happen to watch the Summer Games Fest & Day of the Devs stream today? What were your thoughts and what titles are you looking forward to the most?

Personally I’m really looking forward to The Callisto Protocol and One Piece Odyssey. Loving that Callisto is looking to be a spiritual successor to Dead Space and I’m excited they’re making a One Piece JRPG, in recent times they’ve mostly stuck to musou type games. That Bear and Breakfast game looks super cute and fun also!

Jun 10, 2022 at 4:48 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
One Piece Odyssey looked INCREDIBLE. I can't wait for that

Jun 10, 2022 at 6:20 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
One Piece Odyssey looked INCREDIBLE. I can't wait for that
Right?! I’m really excited for it, with Oda doing the story for it I’m hoping its pretty solid when it comes out. I kinda hope they include the options for different skins/costumes just cus they use the Fishman Island looks for everything nowadays. I love those looks but its been like 10 years now they’ve worn way more clothes LOL

Jun 11, 2022 at 5:29 AM
"Huzzah!"
i completely missed it, unfortunately, since it streamed at... idk sometime in the early AMs, i had work and these streams are never timed with australians in mind, so by the time i got home from work everything'd already been announced so there was no point in watching a recording

outside of a chuckle at goat simulator 3, nothing really caught my eye... some of the day of the dev stuff seems interesting, though; naiad, schim and how to say goodbye are on my watchlist now :V