Story Line related CS MOD

Nov 10, 2008 at 10:10 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Awesome, good work. =D There's nothing better than an updated mod.

Nov 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Screens posted. Will be back tommorow or so to post more. If anybody reckons to try it out. the second room is quite fun now XD;. and easy, if you read the sign and try to think with your head :p.

~Rairai

P.S. I will post another "test" if anybody would like to try. Some events are currently blocked. and will lead you to the first cave. But I promise It'll be good once done :3.

Nov 10, 2008 at 11:35 PM
I'd be willing to try your newer version. I'm always up to helping. ^^

Nov 11, 2008 at 7:19 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Looking forward to a new demo :p I really like jumping tricks in platformers.

Does anyone else drown in Water Filled Tunnel? despite breezing past the purple critters and death spikes? XD

Nov 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Seems okay. Not sure if it should be quite so hard inside the first few minutes of the game. You only manage to get out of the water with like 2 seconds left, which is really too close for the second room. The jumps weren't too bad, but again, so early on in the game? Quite a short demo.

And how is it exactly that a statue can be rusted? ;]

Nov 11, 2008 at 3:58 PM
The Statue of Liberty is entirely rusted. XD

It really depends on the metal used.

Nov 11, 2008 at 9:30 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Bekefel said:
Seems okay. Not sure if it should be quite so hard inside the first few minutes of the game. You only manage to get out of the water with like 2 seconds left, which is really too close for the second room. The jumps weren't too bad, but again, so early on in the game? Quite a short demo.

And how is it exactly that a statue can be rusted? ;]
2 seconds? No, 2 TENTHS of a second. The "AIR 100" counts down for only ten seconds.

Nov 11, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Okay.

1. Why is it rusted? :p Cuz I was out of ideas at the time. Go figure

2. The beginning will no longer be a hard thing to do. as I said, I've not reelased another test demo yet.

3. The whole intro is being reset into something more part of the story line.

4. The "Entrance to mimiga Island?" Map is not on the island, hence the ? at the end. Think of it like like...a dream? :p

Also, the second map where those purple critters are completely deleted out,. as well as the whole water jumping thing. I made it more user friendly, and easy-friendly. It will lead more into the story line with question to question and as well signs will be posted in areas, and some secret that will give you advantages (Like more HP, including weapons and extra things) most of them will have their own specific "message". which means they will not be said in normal text X3; Like you need to think thoroughly. IN the second map where the ruins. I completely am reconstructing that part.

There will no longer be jumps except for a few to the sign it will read "It's your destiny" "Only spikes of dispair lead in front of you. Or is it a path your eyes wouldn't forsee?" although when I release more a update version. I won't tell so X3;. yeah. I'm sorry for being slow D:

Nov 11, 2008 at 10:19 PM
Sounds like fun.

I've always liked it when whenever I inspect something, text pops up with an interesting little tidbit of info, so I'm going to like the little foreshadowing secrets you'll be hiding. Also, I kinda liked the tricky jumps with the purple critters. What I didn't like though, was how they insta-killed.

But that's alright, seeing as you've already changed it. I'll be watching out for more updated. :p

Nov 11, 2008 at 10:41 PM
An area llike the one you had in the demo would be good as some kind of challenge to reach a health upgrade or something of that nature.

I was assuming that the statue was made of stone, no metal involved. Perhaps change it to mention thick moss or chips in the stone.

Nov 11, 2008 at 10:43 PM
My thought process was brown = copper/brass metal.

I would say that Mimiga's didn't know metalcraft, but then again, King had a sword.

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:26 AM
Jonathan said:
Sounds like fun.

I've always liked it when whenever I inspect something, text pops up with an interesting little tidbit of info, so I'm going to like the little foreshadowing secrets you'll be hiding. Also, I kinda liked the tricky jumps with the purple critters. What I didn't like though, was how they insta-killed.

But that's alright, seeing as you've already changed it. I'll be watching out for more updated. :)
Don't worry ^^. As I go on, I'll add a room like that and another path to get other parts as well :p. So keep look. And also. I'm working on as we speak. EXPECT another test depending from this night or tommorow.

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:53 AM
Ah, sweet, that's good news. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.