SSBB missheard lyrics

Jul 2, 2011 at 8:08 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
HIYA!!!
this is Picto-Curly, with my latest thread.
(If you play super smash bros brawl you will know what I meen)
have you ever listened to the theme tune of ssbb? have you ever wanted to know what the words are? well I cant tell you 'cause I want to know too!! :debug: but heres the missheard lyrics (credit to origanal ideas, BTW if you have your own you would like to share.. be my guest!!)

INTRO
I want it all, weegee boo, or was it yoshi's Vee, 'xept the Vee was in quanteen! holly mama, hee hee gooo, during Ben 10, it was she who found it to YEAAHH!! eeeyyyeeeee hound, video, Holly god, VIDEOOOOO!! there is four people, thiiiiiss forehead, there is all peoples speaking, ONE NESS!!! in HELL!!...NOO, not sonic YEAHHHH!!.

so, I know its not the whole song, butI couldnt remember all of the missheard lyrics! :D so, if you would like to share YOUR missheard lyrics, or just want to talk about SSBB, then here's the place!
now, Im gonna go and get a cupper, my finger's are TIRED from typing!!

Jul 2, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"

^Official lyrics^

Since I have a 7th grade knowledge of Latin (basic words and phrases), I can judge that it's at least partially accurate; but some words I couldn't translate (or I'm too lazy to look them up).
Also, many Latin words have multiple meanings; other translations without the same exact words as this one may still be accurate.

Jul 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh this is an old one

This was the first one I ever heard, and since it's the first one I ever heard, it's makes me unable to here any other versions very well at all.
Sorta the biased opinion, it just took root first and there's not much room for the rest.

Jul 3, 2011 at 7:04 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Re: Oh this is an old one

VoidMage_Lowell said:
This was the first one I ever heard, and since it's the first one I ever heard, it's makes me unable to here any other versions very well at all.
Sorta the biased opinion, it just took root first and there's not much room for the rest.

yeah, I've seen that one before on Youtube, but the one I typed up I personaly think makes a little more sence, BTW thaks to cave story for the translations vid!! me happy now I understand what it means!! :rolleyes:

Jul 6, 2011 at 12:38 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

How dare you sully Latin with your terrible lyrics.

..Course, I took it for 2 1/4 years and I don't remember much.

Jul 6, 2011 at 7:06 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

My friend can understand these lyrics. I can only make out the beginning: "oh boy, who's that?"
Sort of the opposite of mishearing lyrics, but still relevant.