Something interesting found in the executable of cave story

Jul 21, 2008 at 9:50 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Wadeizzle here, longtime no see. i recently got a program that allows you to go into executables to view their icons and cursors. while using it on cave story i found this cursor hidden in the game, its an ikachan cursor. here it is uploaded on mediafire for you to enjoy, if you know how to change your cursor.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ftj87ybmcn

Jul 21, 2008 at 10:50 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Yea, I think someone else found it way back in the ancient forums of the day.. :D However, they were using resource hacker which allows you to view, extract, and replace every file coded into the executable, including other information with the versions, copyrights, and etc. :p Still pretty nice though, to see people put forth the effort to dig through the executable for these things. :p

Jul 11, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
*clap clap clap* well done, you have now evoked the wrath of atleast 10+ members of the cavestory forum, You've seen the thunder, now reap the whirlwind .__.

dont bump old threads unless you actually bring something of worth to the thread instead of a one word response

Jul 11, 2009 at 6:36 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Jumping onto a flying wave of balrogs for a brief second and then jumping off in really cool fasion.