So, hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2021 at 7:07 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Ewan, just get off the fucking forums and stop harassing people, go do something actually productive instead of verbally pissing your pants.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:10 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
This account wasn't made for petty back and forth on who's more hated or objectively evil;
Anyway. For people who want to come to their own conclusions about this situation, refer to the linked folder of screenshots. For people who want the analysis (albeit somewhat poorly written), refer to the document. It would be silly to take Serri's word alone on this.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:10 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I won't continue to keep conversing with you, "Cheeseburger". But I will say this, if you and a group of people are this adamant to try cancelling a commonly disliked someone who has been called out at and told off for years now, you're just beating a dead horse, mate.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:12 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
Maybe it went over your head. The goal was never to cancel anyone. It was, and I quote, "created with the purpose of letting the CSTSF admins know of all the various wrongdoings of Serri". None of the document authors shared it with anyone except for the CSTSF staff, and look where we are now.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:13 PM
War criminal
"created with the purpose of letting the CSTSF admins know of all the various wrongdoings of Serri"
Except that is the exact definition of cancel culture. You're not fooling anybody.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:14 PM
Serri, just stop responding. You're adding fuel to Ewan's dumpster fire.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:15 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
There is nobody to fool. It's not exactly cancellation; that would entail it was intended to be everyone's business. It wasn't. Let me re-iterate for the final time; nobody outside of the CSTSF staff was even intended to hear about this. The way it is now, it's just 2 monkeys throwing poop at each other in hopes of getting the other banned.
And Tert, you are helping nobody here... the last thing this thread needs is more onlookers. You're what's called the Peanut Gallery. Someone who doesn't actually hold any importance in the situation, but feels their contribution is needed/wanted. It isn't. You might as well be spamming.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021 at 7:16 PM
Serri, don't even reply. They'll just keep going

Feb 2, 2021 at 8:09 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Whoa this is getting out of hand fast.

Believe it or not, there is more than a few people on the internet who hate your guts.
Minus one :)
First of all I'm gonna mention this for people who weren't up to speed; me and Serri be good now.
I know I've been shitty towards her in the time I threw her away, but even I wouldn't go this low.

You can deny that your intent isn't to cancel anybody but if you make a whole document about someone describing anything they did that can be seen bad, even if it was a poor taste joke or not, this is still a document that yells 'cancel this person'.
What I also don't understand is why DT needs this in the first place, like the mentioned document has a very low amount of her activity on the forum??? Even I think that banning someone here just for doing some not great stuff on any of the discords- or even outside this wider community- is pushing it a bit far, even if it is "created with the purpose of letting the CSTSF admins know of all the various wrongdoings of Serri", like why should they care???

Basically I feel like a number of cases in the document are none of any of our business, especially when it's about people that don't even visit this community anymore. Not mine, not the people who wrote this doc, not even the forum staff.
Hell, I'm pretty sure stuff like this falls under harassment anyway.

I'm not a mod but I think it's best for everyone if this thread gets locked as soon as DT has the time for it, but before that.

The document exists. You cannot change that.
Until it gets moderated and removed.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021 at 8:11 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
Even I think that banning someone here just for doing some not great stuff on any of the discords- or even outside this wider community- is pushing it a bit far, even if it is "created with the purpose of letting the CSTSF admins know of all the various wrongdoings of Serri", like why should they care???
Sounds like you never heard of how Ewan got banned.
The intention was to get Serri banned behind closed doors. I find it kind of weird how you choose to reply to this with positive words regarding Serri. I'm not gonna try and say for sure, but I wouldn't doubt that Serri asked you to come to this thread and support her.

Feb 2, 2021 at 8:14 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Sounds like you never heard of how Ewan got banned.
The intention was to get Serri banned behind closed doors.
All I know about Ewan is that they once posted a message somewhere that made it clear they hate me, I'm not gonna pretend like I know what's going on behind their ban, but can confirm I didn't really care anyway.

Feb 2, 2021 at 8:16 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
1612296955463.png
Even I think that banning someone here just for doing some not great stuff on any of the discords- or even outside this wider community- is pushing it a bit far, even if it is "created with the purpose of letting the CSTSF admins know of all the various wrongdoings of Serri", like why should they care???
Something I also forgot to mention concerning this. Though I'm sure you're not a fan of Cyber/ either, he was IP banned (permanently) for having a signature that exceeded 200px height. Of course there were previous offenses, but if that's a viable breaking point, something must be wrong.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021 at 8:24 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
Keep crying.
Your phrasing needs work. Maybe instead of that, you should have said "Keep laughing."
I edited my above post before Serri posted. You should take a look at that as well, Miccs.
And I know this might seem like I'm dodging accountability, but I wrote very little of the document. The majority was written by another member who was also interested in taking Serri down.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021 at 2:44 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
And I'm not Ewan, and I have no idea why you are so fast to jump the gun on that.
How do you still have the same IP address

To clarify; the original intention of the document was not to cancel anybody; it was made as discreet as possible until someone (probably DoubleThink) decided to make it everybody's business by sharing it.
I was perfectly happy having as little to do with this as possible, as far as I can tell it only found its way to the CSMC from getting dumped somewhere else after it didn't get the reaction it wanted

Feb 3, 2021 at 3:07 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
How do you still have the same IP address

I was perfectly happy having as little to do with this as possible, as far as I can tell it only found its way to the CSMC from getting dumped somewhere else after it didn't get the reaction it wanted
Don't know what to tell you. Proton was running lol. And what exactly are you implying here? I literally didn't post it anywhere. Even if I wanted to, it's pretty commonplace information that I've sorta been exiled from every Cave Story Discord there is to be banned from. The only way this makes sense is if you had released it.

Feb 3, 2021 at 9:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
In case anyone does somehow draw from this that Serri and I are on particularly good terms (we're not), I suspect I don't need to go into great detail about the problems with why I'd supposedly try to avoid dealing with the questionable evidence... by going out of my way to publicly post the questionable evidence. Several people in the CSMC alone already knew about this weeks ago and as far as I can tell more people have been added to its direct involvement since I first saw it.

Which leads me to my main statement going forwards: If any of said directly involved want to keep trying to drag this out, don't think I'm going to let it all fall over only on Ewan. There's going to be more than enough of an unpleasant experience to share around.

Status
Not open for further replies.