So, hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2021 at 10:10 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Okay, a bit of a serious post here. I've heard of what happened earlier in January. All I have to say on the matter is the party who made the document is not a viable source of information, after events regarding them leaking addresses of other community members, as well as the motive behind their document is based on bias and ill will towards me, despite them holding the same amount of ill will towards several other community members and having openly expressed themself about it.

I will admit to needing better control of my word filter, I think everyone here is aware of my anger management issues, I'm still working my way to improve on that. All in all being said, I am perfectly fine if you guys choose to like me or not, I've done more productivity as a community member than the party in question, I am no "Queen of the CSTSF", both roles of King and Queen have been assumed by Noxid, anyway. And I please ask to leave people like Aar and Raus out of it, I have parted ways from them a long time ago, any allegations towards them have been proven wrong anyway.

Cancel culture is dumb, especially in a community focused on a game growing in obscurity about a red shooty man and a bunch of bunny rabbits. Best wishes to all of you.

Feb 1, 2021 at 10:43 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I must be out of the loop here. What happened in January? Who is this party? Where can I find this document? And where the heck is our King/Queen Noxid???
I would have guessed that this is some isolated drama, but is it more public considering you're posting this directly to the forums?

Feb 1, 2021 at 10:56 PM
War criminal
Afaik, forum staff and CSMC staff are aware of it. They were surprised I've just heard of it. It's up to them if the document should be disclosed or not, to the few who were misfortunate enough to have it sent to them, I am sorry they are dragged into the mess, which is why I should very well address it.

Also, the party in question is Ewan.

Feb 2, 2021 at 1:57 AM
Based Member
I'm just as confused as Tpcool. Whatever drama this is that is unfolding, I think most people here were unaware of it and probably don't need to be aware of it.

Are you saying that some libelous document about you was sent out to some users here, and you don't have any way of knowing who those users are, and so you're posting this here publicly just to clear things up with anyone who may have been given that document? If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the point is in posting this thread.

Most of the Ewan drama is external to these forums, so I'm not really up on what trouble he's been causing, other than possibly the DMCA of CSE2.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021 at 2:41 AM
War criminal
Are you saying that some libelous document about you was sent out to some users here, and you don't have any way of knowing who those users are, and so you're posting this here publicly just to clear things up with anyone who may have been given that document? If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the point is in posting this thread.
That is indeed the case. I don't blame Enlight for not mentioning who read it besides the staff, and to my understanding, there were already talks about it in the CSMC server a few weeks ago. I do not intend on expanding upon whatever drama there is left, Ewan got big mad that he was banned from here, multiple extensions of the forums, as well as other Cave Story related communities and other Discord servers. I am not surprised he tried scapegoating me in a very shoddy attempt to make himself look better.

Feb 2, 2021 at 1:58 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
The image is funny, but might I suggest that this is not the scenario to use it in. Trashbox, this is a serious thing, not a massive shitpost (however we are in the CSTSF so yeah it's all one big shitpost).

Feb 2, 2021 at 4:27 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Feb 2, 2021 at 4:31 PM
War criminal
however we are in the CSTSF so yeah it's all one big shitpost
Actually, that'd be the CSMC server that's one big shitpost. More serious shit happens here, actually.

Feb 2, 2021 at 4:40 PM
To get back on topic, there was and is a possibility that Ewan contributed to the DMCA of CSE2, because as a """"joke"""" he PM'med Tyrone Rodriguez the CSE2-EX branch of CSE2, which used assets from CS+ iirc. Some of my legal-obsessed friends have come up with a theory that this made Nicalis's lawyers believe that CSE2 as a whole was using material sourced from CS+, and just shut down the whole kit and caboodle. It's disappointing, but something that we as a community have to learn from. We have to be very, very careful on how we create and engineer our source ports, otherwise it could meet the same fate CSE2 did.

Feb 2, 2021 at 4:47 PM
War criminal
Yeah, really here's hoping DoukutsuRS doesn't share the same fate.

Feb 2, 2021 at 6:47 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
All I have to say on the matter is the party who made the document is not a viable source of information, after events regarding them leaking addresses of other community members, as well as the motive behind their document is based on bias and ill will towards me, despite them holding the same amount of ill will towards several other community members and having openly expressed themself about it.

As much as you want this to be true, it isn't. Anyone who has seen the document can tell you there is a copious amount of screenshots available in the doc. Regardless of the history of the party in charge, all of the claims made against you have at least 2 or 3 screenshots to back them up. In the event you think the people who made the document spoofed the screenshots, you're only a few Discord & Twitter searches away from finding out that isn't the case!

To get back on topic, there was and is a possibility that Ewan contributed to the DMCA of CSE2, because as a """"joke"""" he PM'med Tyrone Rodriguez the CSE2-EX branch of CSE2, which used assets from CS+ iirc.

You're thinking of the CSE2- branch. Ewan actually hosts the most widely-used CSE2EX fork archive on his GitHub.

To clarify; the original intention of the document was not to cancel anybody; it was made as discreet as possible until someone (probably DoubleThink) decided to make it everybody's business by sharing it. As a matter of fact, the first thing DoubleThink said when the document was brought to his attention was "Haha fucking jesus fuck off", followed by "How many times am I going to have to put up with some little shit thinking they've discovered a technicality". (Source) If it isn't clear by now, this thread was created to try and convince you that this document is untrustworthy and somehow faked, with the only real support of that being that the person they suspect is in charge has previously released someone's personal information. There is no shortage of disgusting things Serri has said on the internet. You are just proving one of the document's prime points here, that you lack accountability and will do whatever it takes to cover yourself. Here is a link to the document. We were hoping to get some laughs out of this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 2, 2021 at 6:55 PM
War criminal
We were hoping to get some laughs out of this :)
As have I. Except you got quite the number of details in the table of contents alone wrong. Literally everyone has dropped it except for you. Get a real life.

Feb 2, 2021 at 6:59 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
I don't think anyone has dropped it. I was only 2 hours late to the thread, which in the grand scheme of things, is not that long at all. Whether the construction of the document is right or not, the evidence should still speak for itself (which is available right here, separated from the document). Sorry if we didn't get every single heinous act of yours totally right, I feel so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 2, 2021 at 7:01 PM
War criminal
I am not surprised he tried scapegoating me in a very shoddy attempt to make himself look better.
And I am sorry that you continue to prove us all right yet again. You are a delightful human being, Ewan. And I am not being generous here.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:03 PM
Ewan, get off the forums. you're not welcome here

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:03 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
And I am sorry that you continue to prove us all right yet again. You are a delightful human being, Ewan. And I am not being generous here.
I'm not the one who decided to drag the previously unheard of drama into a public thread just to "clear some things up". And I'm not Ewan, and I have no idea why you are so fast to jump the gun on that. Believe it or not, there is more than a few people on the internet who hate your guts.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:04 PM
War criminal
Believe it or not, there is more than a few people on the internet who hate your guts.
No, that's believable. But let's be real here. Cancelling me is as futile as cancelling Keemstar, and that says a lot.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:04 PM
I think a sum of people hate you more than Serri, tbf.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:06 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
I think a sum of people hate you more than Serri, tbf.
I'm not exactly sure who asked for this. This account wasn't made for petty back and forth on who's more hated or objectively evil; just to clarify the situation at hand. The document exists. You cannot change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.