So here are some MyChars

Aug 12, 2009 at 10:53 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I've seen several threads with character mods, so I figured I'd post some custom MyChars here. I only have two so far, but I'll post future ones here

These don't have the (C)Pixel at the end, so if you don't already know, here's what you should do. Open Doukutsu.exe in Hex Editor, search for (C)Pixel, and replace all the corresponding hex numbers (on the left) with 000000.

And remember to change it to the right file format (just rename it) and delete anything before "MyChar". If you want to put something on this list, say so.

You can use these in mods, but give me credit.

So far:
Master Chief MyChar

Zero Suit Samus MyChar-I know someone was making a Metroid story, but I couldn't be bothered to find out who

Chell (Portal girl) I'm sure Fire is happy.

Me!

Aug 23, 2009 at 10:43 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Just wanted people to know this has been updated, sorry to double post. Can someone critique me?

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
you want criticism?

Okay then.

1. Master chief: Eh, looks okay, I can tell it was quote at a time before but still an okay edit.
2. ZSS: Looks like curly. Try editing her hair into a ponytail
3. Chell: ... um..... it's a good edit, but mostly a recolor wasn't her hair in a ponytail in portal?
4. Your character: Looks too much like a recolor, it doesn't look like a robot so remove the antenas, but if it is a robot make it's skin white/silver/*metallic color here* Also, try changing the color on his shorts, at first I thought he had no pants on.

Still though, nice work.

Aug 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Well, it's just a headset, right? And I mostly do recolors. I don't consider ponytails vs. hair down too different. If I did a girl with short hair, I'd change that.

Aug 24, 2009 at 12:04 AM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
PunxsatownyPhil said:
Well, it's just a headset, right? And I mostly do recolors. I don't consider ponytails vs. hair down too different. If I did a girl with short hair, I'd change that.

Oh, it's a headset, I thought it was a pair of antennas.

with a recolor, attempt too do SOMETHING different, maybe make the hat a different style, widen the shorts a bit, make the headset look more like a headset(speakers on the side, a black(or close too it) strand going into/over his hat and too the next one)

And trust me, the ponytail and down hair matters in the quality and accuracy.

They are still good edits though.