Show off your org music...

May 26, 2008 at 12:21 PM
He who lurks beneath the posts.
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
May 26, 2008 at 5:11 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Olol wanna hear mine?

*Warns you that it might burst your eardrums and your computer speakers may not be able to take the horrible crap flowing through them*

May 26, 2008 at 7:13 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
This is my first try at making ORG Music. Before you compliment me on doing well for my first, it is of note that I have made MIDIs and MP3s in the past, so I have a little experience already. It's only my first time with ORG Maker, I have wrote lots of music before. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zmuy39mjz8

This is actually a Cave Story Style Remix of a song I wrote for a game I made for a two day game making competition. It started out just like it when I started remixing it, but now it sounds VERY different from the original. :)

May 26, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
May 27, 2008 at 5:00 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
And NewData is brilliant.

The name, or the song? :)

Heh, thanks, I might make more, are there any specific specifications to make them compatible with Cave Story Mods?

May 27, 2008 at 6:41 AM
S. P. Gardebiter said:
KuroKun, could you please Zip it? D:
It takes too long to download all these files from mediafire ._.
Or give directlink plox.
Is winrar fine ._.' it wont let me make zip folders

also this is a little off topic but how can you change their format into an mp3? I want to use these for other purposes to. :p

Edit

I cant hear or see you songs am I doing somthing wrong....

May 27, 2008 at 7:48 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Okay, as I has no orgs yet, I shall instead critique those posted here already.

KuroKun: Some of these songs have nice melodies but they are often obscured by the loud/irregular drums, especially in the untitled one and Peace V2 where they have a very awkward beat and completely throw the tune off. Peace V1 is very high-pitched and loud for a 'serene' song. My favourite is probably Failed Test 1, it is a nice samba-style piece and the drums work with it. Some of the others though are just too difficult to listen to.

Freezit: It is good for an hour's work, especially considering how long it is. It could use more use of different drum rhythms in the start and middle though.

marcoaslak: I get an error when I try to open it :p

Absolute Zer0: It is nice for a start... but not long enough to say much else about.

Anyway, nice to see some new stuff popping up since the old thread dropped off, which IIRC is only a couple of months. Very promising! :p

May 27, 2008 at 8:25 AM
DoubleThink said:
Okay, as I has no orgs yet, I shall instead critique those posted here already.

KuroKun: Some of these songs have nice melodies but they are often obscured by the loud/irregular drums, especially in the untitled one and Peace V2 where they have a very awkward beat and completely throw the tune off. Peace V1 is very high-pitched and loud for a 'serene' song. My favourite is probably Failed Test 1, it is a nice samba-style piece and the drums work with it. Some of the others though are just too difficult to listen to.

Well so far I see what I already know... I am very bad at the drums xD... On to seriousness though. For Peace and the screeching that is why I made V2 becuase it just didnt sound right. As for peace V2 I will see if i can find a more suitable beat... if possible...

Failed/test1 was failed becuase it just didnt sound right like I could have done better. As for the tests... they wernt realy meant to sound like anything which is why there tests. so I'm not surprised that you didnt like those xD.

May 27, 2008 at 9:07 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
KuroKun said:
also this is a little off topic but how can you change their format into an mp3? I want to use these for other purposes to. :p
View andwhy's post here. If you want, he would do it for you FOC. :D

Kuroagain said:
U sure u're playin' from Orgmaker?

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Forest has a nice touch :p
It's [highlight]FREST[/highlight], not FOREST. (though I think it really comes from the word 'forest' for some reason....)

And I did manage to download Bubble... how come you guts don't? And about that song... sorry I couldn't cope up with it

May 27, 2008 at 11:22 AM
Hoxtilicious
KuroKun said:
Is winrar fine ._.' it wont let me make zip folders

Rar is fine too.

KuroKun said:

I dunno, I never used this myself D:

KuroKun said:

Or maybe just blind? :p

Download them from FTP, they are listed there O_o

May 27, 2008 at 8:37 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Silence
As of now, it's the only one that I consider presentable...

May 28, 2008 at 4:59 AM
freezit4 said:
View andwhy's post here. If you want, he would do it for you FOC. :cool:

I already looked at that. And it would be too much trouble wouldnt to keep asking him to do this everytime I find a song that I want to change for my purposes...

freezit4 said:
U sure u're playin' from Orgmaker?

And yes, yes I am...

Here is the rar folder (somewhat) requested by S. P. Gardebiter. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ghskymmtxtn

May 28, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Hoxtilicious
Thanks. Some nice tunes you got there.
I think a bit more practise and a better choosing of notes and you'll get some awesome ones! :3
Plus I can't open Silence.

May 28, 2008 at 12:51 PM
speaking of which I just made a new song. It also has a loop that doesnt make it go back to the very beginning but where I wanted it to YAY.

This is actualy based off of an unfinished piano song I did. Heck I might try doing more like this. It will make it easyer to create music with this program for me since I already know how the songs will sound at first then I can add to it like I did to this one. Hope ya all like it and whatnot ;).

http://www.mediafire.com/?0olfeoyg1my

xD peace xD

May 28, 2008 at 7:12 PM
Hoxtilicious
Now that's finally a song that got alot of potential. ;)
I like it much, continue that work ;)

May 28, 2008 at 11:50 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
KuroKun said:
I already looked at that. And it would be too much trouble wouldnt to keep asking him to do this everytime I find a song that I want to change for my purposes...
I'll get to work on them as soon as I get home. :p

May 29, 2008 at 1:24 AM
So its official I will have better times if I first consult with thy piany and then try to convert it into beeping noises that sound somthing like it xD.

xD peace xD

Edit:

time for a little twist. I dont know if you guys listion to the original sound tracks from Cave Story but lets see if anyone can tell where this one came from xP.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xivflzdkrzb

Have fun :p.

May 29, 2008 at 8:50 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Could it be... Moonsong (Outer Wall BGM)?

Maybe?

(If I can come up with something decent enough to add here, I'll post it here instead of creating a new post...)