Shocking: we sort of still live in middle ages

Nov 5, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Okay, now I am confused.

Alright to explain this better:
We all have beliefs, you don't need blind faith to believe in something, and you don't need a religion to believe in something. Belief systems don't start and end with religion, they extend to almost everything and manifest in completely different ways.
Exactly. People can believe that human evolved from trolls. You can believe whatever you want and it does not make it a religion. For example, half of all modern science is not even proven, therefore they are considered "beliefs." While the big bang theory is certainly plausible, it is only a belief until there is further proof.

Nov 5, 2015 at 2:22 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
I think everyone should just go on their merry way and not force things on people.

God, I hate all the Jesus freaks and Christ haters, sure you can be one but we don't need your toxic attitude terrorizing all the common folk and being a misrepresentation to all the rest of us.

I don't think change is bad, because change comes (or at least should come) from opening your eyes and ears to accept something you believe to be more sound. It's when it shoved down your throats and especially when you aren't given any choice that makes my blood boil; If you want someone to believe what you believe; be the best damn example you can be to the point that you provoke people to jealousy and WANT what you have; that's how it should be; free choice and no interference from any party, period.

Nov 5, 2015 at 12:43 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
While I see no problem in discussing or even debating views, saying that someone's opinion is invalid just because it runs counter to your own is foolish and narrow-minded. If someone wants to talk to you about your views then they need to understand that conversation is a two way street.

Nov 7, 2015 at 4:34 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's when it shoved down your throats and especially when you aren't given any choice that makes my blood boil; If you want someone to believe what you believe; be the best damn example you can be to the point that you provoke people to jealousy and WANT what you have; that's how it should be; free choice and no interference from any party, period.
Oh man hearing this come from you really brings me back
You've grown so well, blink

He's completely right, by the way