Requests/Commissions Advertisement Thread

Nov 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This may be a good idea or a horribly bad one. It seems like a place to advertise our work would be helpful though.

Here's the idea: a member advertises their talents, such as art or programming or storywriting or whatnot (likely with examples of their work), and others can request work from them. It would probably work better if the requests were kept to visitor messages, as then only the people advertising work can be seen in this thread.

For example, I consider myself a decent artist. I'm willing to do digital art pieces or facepics for people, at no charge at the moment. If you want to request a piece, then please send me a visitor message (or PM) with the details of your request.

References are here and here.

Edit: I also do smut

Nov 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Professional Whatever
Whatever you want.

Nov 10, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
MagicDoors said:
I also do smut
As everyone in the skype group knows full well...

Nov 10, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
I don't want any art but i just wanted to mention on your page you're one of the first people on dA i've seen to have a reasonable price for points, i see so many people with like 10,20,50 point commissions and it just seems retarded to draw something for like 30 cents.

Nov 10, 2013 at 11:32 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
xristosx said:
I don't want any art but i just wanted to mention on your page you're one of the first people on dA i've seen to have a reasonable price for points, i see so many people with like 10,20,50 point commissions and it just seems retarded to draw something for like 30 cents.
I've gotten several commissions for under 25 cents and I think it's the best thing ever

Nov 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Professional Whatever
DA's market is just fucked up in general, and everyone expects to pay or receive less than a dollar. I even had someone complain about having to pay 500 points for a full body piece by me, which is give or take five dollars.

Nov 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I have an etsy store that I'm currently trying to use to sell video game merch. I made a few Cave Story themed things (felt plushies, keychains, etc). DoubleThink and Dinny bought a few. Once I make a few more things and get entirely situated I'll make its own thread.

(But yeah if anything interests you let me know :D )

Nov 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I make drawings sometimes:
http://elecmaw.deviantart.com/

Right now i'm not open for requests, i'm busy with work atm and i've been hoping to try out Paint Tool SAI soon. Reason being that i think Photoshop Elements has really fuzzy brushes even at it's sharpest setting, not only that but i really want to switch styles because my current one is getting really bland.

Dec 23, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well since Doors has been so kind to lead me here, I guess I'll be saying that I'd like to hear little requests from you guys. PM's in the forums, I suppose. I'm mostly asking for avatars that you guys want me to attempt drawing, maybe Christmas-fy(?) them up since it's almost time, and characters you want me to draw. Here's just a little bit of the work I've done in the 2 days I got my Wacom Tablet, drawn in Paint Tool SAI.
p103053-0-drawings.png
The Three Doodles I've shown before last night.
diph.php
And here's my first 'real' piece. First attempt at drawing Beta Quote.