Remaking in AUXY

Jan 14, 2017 at 1:44 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Jan 14, 2017 at 4:59 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I really like these. As you said, the sound is closer to the original version, but it's closer to the new version. And I like that combination. You pulled it off well. I have some issues with the tracks you have so far. For example, Eyes Of Flame, but I feel like that's only personally and a matter of preference on my part. My other issue is that there no drums in any of the tracks. I assume it's because there are no drum capabilities in the app you used to make this, correct? Either that, or there's a track limitation. Despite this, these remixes sound good. I'm sure there's something else I'm missing that would help your music become the best it could possibly be, but from a surface level? It's pretty good. Nice work and I look forward to whatever else you put out! Do you have a DL link to these songs by chance?

Jan 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I really like these. As you said, the sound is closer to the original version, but it's closer to the new version. And I like that combination. You pulled it off well. I have some issues with the tracks you have so far. For example, Eyes Of Flame, but I feel like that's only personally and a matter of preference on my part. My other issue is that there no drums in any of the tracks. I assume it's because there are no drum capabilities in the app you used to make this, correct? Either that, or there's a track limitation. Despite this, these remixes sound good. I'm sure there's something else I'm missing that would help your music become the best it could possibly be, but from a surface level? It's pretty good. Nice work and I look forward to whatever else you put out! Do you have a DL link to these songs by chance?
Thanks! Actually, the app does have drums, but the type of drums they have are all dubstep/heavy electronic kits, not the good-sounding chiptune-y drums from the OST, which is why I didn't include any. I can Soundcloud message you a file if you like. I have some of them as private tracks, so I can share them with you. (I followed you, my thing is @Stereofield2015)

Edit: Most of my songs on Soundcloud are made in AUXY, so if you listen to them, you can get an idea of what the drums are like.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2017 at 2:21 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The main thing you should do is add percussion, that will tie everything together! Overall these songs are pretty good!