[REL] MimigaMod (Player Character)

Aug 9, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I know it's not much of a title, but during development I just went with the simple name of 'MimigaMod'.

I know people wanted to play as a mimiga. I did, too. I wanted to play as a mimiga instead of Quote. Boy howdy.

Simply put, it's a mod to the game that changes the main character into a mimiga, save for the black shirt.

I remade the sprite from scratch just using the 'Mimiga mask' version of Quote as a reference. All 'animations' are accounted for.

diph.php

diph.php

diph.php

(These were taken on the fly...)

The mod was actually completed mid-June, when a few of my beta testers completed the game. I tried to make it free from as many inconsistencies as I could, but some could still remain.

Download MimigaMod 1.0

Known issues:

- Jenka's dogs slightly 'hover' on your head instead of looking like they're riding.

- People still think you're a humanoid robot. They should get their eyes checked.

- When you put on the mimiga mask, you look EXACTLY THE SAME. It must be some time-space anomaly!

Anyway, if anyone finds any issues or wants to comment on the mod, please do so. I appreciate you and your many children.

Aug 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nice for a first mod, though if you wanna continue working on it a bit, change the text around, and maybe change the maps as well.

Aug 10, 2009 at 11:38 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Lace said:
Nice for a first mod, though if you wanna continue working on it a bit, change the text around, and maybe change the maps as well.

Well, all the mod is that I'm going to be doing is changing the player sprite. I'm not too interested in rewriting the story, honestly.

Aug 12, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Do the green robo-ears for the mimiga mask.