Rate favorite sonic character of the one above you

Jun 27, 2010 at 2:15 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Re: My one attempt at voicing reason, let's see how it goes...

Caterkiller 10/10.

He looks like a dildo. Specifically a black one.

My favorite character from the Sonic series was testicle man.

Jun 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Captain Fabulous said:
Who's this Shadow person? I'm pretty sure there was no Shadow in 1, 2 or 3, and not Sonic Adventure either. I'm aware of other games' existence, but I like to pretend those aren't canon.
So 0/10 for not existing in my reality.

D:

My favorite was Eggman until he fell off the wall.

Jun 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Eggman: 9/10 for being such a badass enemy. But seriously, SEGA was eating eggs when they thought eggman...

Mephiles

EDIT: also, captain fabulous and Fire1052, GFYAD! I'm not irritated (haha, Fire1052,) or something like that, but you do irritate others... There are some people here that just want to enjoy a nice talk 'bout sonic char's, and they don't want to get irritated by two persons that try to bother me in front of everyone, where theyselfes get irritated from, too! Am i right, folks?

Jun 27, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Uh... I think you spelled that wrong. It's "Mephistopheles," and I give him 7/10 for being the Devil and all, but I took away 3 for getting his ass summoned by Dr. Faust so easily. Seriously, man, have some dignity.

Beelzebub.

u mad? u ttly mad. why u lyke, so mad?
Merlinoboy said:
There are some people here that just want to enjoy a nice talk 'bout sonic char's
Well, there are some people here that don't want you to talk 'bout Sonic characters. Find a better argument.

Jun 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Banned
Captain Fabulous said:
u mad? u ttly mad. why u lyke, so mad?

Well, there are some people here that don't want you to talk 'bout Sonic characters. Find a better argument.

I'm not mad... Give me one reason why i should be. And i wuzzn't talking about people that like ME talking, i said something ' bout those that talk thereselfes! Dumbass...
And btw, seriously, you need to play the game i'm talking 'bout, before you say i misspelled a name, you idiot. You bore me sooo much...

Jun 27, 2010 at 10:50 PM
You should be mad because I'm destroying your thread. You should also pay attention to what I'm saying, because I was talking about Fire, T-Jack and I disliking your thread immensely.
I refuse to play these games you're talking about, because they're by Sonic Team, which hasn't made a good game this century. Maybe you should Google Mephistopheles so that you don't look like a stupid twat any more than you need to.
And finally, if I bore you so much, why do you keep answering me? When I find people boring, I ignore them.
Now rate Beelzebub, because I told you so.

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Beelzebub, He's like the devil...9/10 man.

Now rate Rumpelstiltskin.

Merlino boy, I highly doubt there are people here discussing Sonic characters. So to be honest, your thread is as exciting as bathing in a tub of lard really. Possibly because you were getting so fed up about our jokes which had ment to offence.

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Banned
Captain Fabulous said:
You should be mad because I'm destroying your thread. You should also pay attention to what I'm saying, because I was talking about Fire, T-Jack and I disliking your thread immensely.
I refuse to play these games you're talking about, because they're by Sonic Team, which hasn't made a good game this century. Maybe you should Google Mephistopheles so that you don't look like a stupid twat any more than you need to.
And finally, if I bore you so much, why do you keep answering me? When I find people boring, I ignore them.
Now rate Beelzebub, because I told you so.

First: why should i care 'bout you destroying my thread? Listen to the people! Second: why should i care 'bout you disliking the thread? I don't care about bugs, i care about the niceys, instead, they're far more important! You really should turn the same way! Third: i don't care 'bout your dislikings of sonic. Fourth: that is an demon, not a gaming character, dumbass... Look at my av: it's mephiles! Fifth: i answer you cuz you need serious manners! And i don't ignore you, because then i can see what you write awfully wrong to/about me, and then me correcting you! And finally: i don't follow YOUR orders, you stupid asshole. I only follow orders from nice people!

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:26 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
That doesn't change the fact that only three people in this forum have ever touched a Sonic game, myself being one of them. I'm a Sonic fan (kinda O.o) and can tell you this thread is very out of place and quite noobish to even consider posting. (And I'm supposed to be a newfag. I've only been here for like a week.)

It's the equivelent of going to a dedicated Pokemon forum and talking about Cave Story.

Oh, and you don't really understand the concept of trolling. When you're trolled, you're supposed to either troll back or ignore them, not be all "You should be nicer mister!!" or "Where are your manners??"

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:29 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Shadow the Past said:
That doesn't change the fact that only three people in this forum have ever touched a Sonic game

Does Ultimate Flash Sonic count? Or Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games?

Or all the hordes of fan games & remakes out there??

Was three an arbitrary number?

This confuzzles me.

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM
Banned
Shadow the Past said:
That doesn't change the fact that only three people in this forum have ever touched a Sonic game, myself being one of them. I'm a Sonic fan (kinda O.o) and can tell you this thread is very out of place and quite noobish to even consider posting. (And I'm supposed to be a newfag. I've only been here for like a week.)

It's the equivelent of going to a dedicated Pokemon forum and talking about Cave Story.

Oh, and you don't really understand the concept of trolling. When you're trolled, you're supposed to either troll back or ignore them, not be all "You should be nicer mister!!" or "Where are your manners??"

I'll decide what i do, thank you... Lame...

sixtyseconds said:
Was three an arbitrary number?

This confuzzles me.

Me too! I'm sure that there are lots of people here that have played one sonic game! I can say, for example: JetHawk95, Shadow The Past, sixtyseconds, GIRakaCHEEZER, and me.

EDIT: whoops forgo'on:
WoodenRat said:
Now rate Rumpelstiltskin.

This thread is about sonic, not grandmother's fairytales...

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:46 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Yay, a converstion where Merlinoboy and I do not either troll each other to death or flame each other to a crisp! :mad:

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:49 PM
Banned
sixtyseconds said:
Yay, a converstion where Merlinoboy and I do not either troll each other to death or flame each other to a crisp! :mad:

Huh? We troll'd each other b4 then?

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Merlinoboy said:
First: why should i care 'bout you destroying my thread? Listen to the people!
You have expressed your dislike of my trolling several times. For example:
Merlinoboy said:
There are some people here that just want to enjoy a nice talk 'bout sonic char's, and they don't want to get irritated by two persons that try to bother me in front of everyone, where theyselfes get irritated from, too!
Moving on:
Merlinoboy said:
Second: why should i care 'bout you disliking the thread? I don't care about bugs, i care about the niceys, instead, they're far more important!
And yet, the more you argue with me, the more this thread dies, which is AWFUL NEWS for the people who LIKE THIS THREAD. You know, NICE PEOPLE. So you're fucking them over as much as I am.
Merlinoboy said:
You really should turn the same way!
[youhadtobethere]PAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/youhadtobethere]
Merlinoboy said:
Third: i don't care 'bout your dislikings of sonic.
Well, to that I quote this:
[quote name='Merlinoboy's signature']I do not care if you try to bother me.
I do not care if youhate me.
I do not care if you kill me.
I will kill you if you do one of the things above with sonic or one of his friends.[/quote]
Merlinoboy said:
Fourth: that is an demon, not a gaming character, dumbass...
The Devil's been in lots of video games. Not Sonic, but... Sonic sucks. So it's not a big deal.
Merlinoboy said:
Fifth: i answer you cuz you need serious manners! And i don't ignore you, because then i can see what you write awfully wrong to/about me, and then me correcting you! And finally: i don't follow YOUR orders, you stupid asshole. I only follow orders from nice people!
p102148-0-internettoughguys.gif

Merlinoboy said:
Me too! I'm sure that there are lots of people here that have played one sonic game! I can say, for example: JetHawk95, Shadow The Past, sixtyseconds, GIRakaCHEEZER, and me.
I've also played Sonic games. Which is why I can say the recent ones are bad and the old ones are good, in my opinion.

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM
Banned
Okay, get outta here, NOW! For the sake of the sonic-fans!
And that in my sig is just for lolz, you stupid... Just to see i'm fan...

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is such a bad idea. Noxid would have came up with a much better thread topic!

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:12 AM
Banned
Obeece said:
This is such a bad idea. Noxid would have came up with a much better thread topic!

If you don't like this thread, please stfu and scram, please!

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:13 AM
Banned
Okay. For those wanting to keep this alive, NEW CHAR:

Amy

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Merlinoboy said:
Okay, get outta here, NOW! For the sake of the sonic-fans!
And that in my sig is just for lolz, you stupid... Just to see i'm fan...

Alright, you.

Merlinoboy said:
Aaaaaarrgh!!! You are the spawn of the frikkin devil!
Dieeeeeeeeee!!!

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Banned
Huh? You just quoted me hating someone? Lolz... I was totally right!