Quitting Modding for Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2013 at 2:51 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I know it was a stupid idea, you can all agree. Modding is a hard thing to do, I still need to figure out how it works and stuff. it could take a long time. So For now I'm just going to be talking and etc, Something else you can agree on, I am kind of an idiot, I only know how to edit the blocks on Cave Story and Change Text so far, I cannot figure out the Affects, I don't need any help honestly, You guys can continue on whatever your doing I am sorry for wasting your time, I will figure it out my own way.

Sep 22, 2013 at 3:22 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sep 22, 2013 at 3:54 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Balrog1337 said:
I know it was a stupid idea, you can all agree. Modding is a hard thing to do, I still need to figure out how it works and stuff. it could take a long time. So For now I'm just going to be talking and etc, Something else you can agree on, I am kind of an idiot, I only know how to edit the blocks on Cave Story and Change Text so far, I cannot figure out the Affects, I don't need any help honestly, You guys can continue on whatever your doing I am sorry for wasting your time, I will figure it out my own way.
Don't be to hard on yourself, it took me about a month to get off the ground and get a mod started. Learning TSC for example can take some time to do, It took me about month to learn and an extra 3 weeks to figure out how to use the <ANP command properly and make cutscenes.

If moding Cave Story isn't for you then that's your choice, but Dont give up to soon, I thought I was finished after scrapping my first project but I decided to get back on the ball and look where I am now.

I honestly didn't think I had it in me but I did.

Success is the maximum utilization of your abilities ~a wise man~

Like I said, it's your choice, but don't give up to soon, give it a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This doesn't need to be its own thread. As someone wise once said, "The forums are not your personal blog". So this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.