Prophecy?

May 14, 2011 at 4:47 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Ok so im new to modding but so far i like it and i am pretty good at tsc commands, this is my first post so tell me if im doin something wrong. Everyone has to start somewhere right? I am making a cave story mod called Prophecy (might change) and it will have two completely different versions, good and evil (might change). So feel free to post any ideas and stuff (ill give credit if i use yur ideas), ill also accept any help i can get. Bye!;)

May 14, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I think this could be an interesting idea, but by two versions of the game do you mean alternate paths of the same game or two games in the same universe?

May 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
In the same universe except you play as an evil dude( name undecided yet) in one and a good one ( same as last () thingie) in the other.

Its also the same plot of events just on opposite sides like in transformers war for cybertron autobots & decepticons (lol transformers reference)

May 14, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Member Title
Ok, but will it be two games or one game with two characters to play as?

and instead of making a double post, you can edit a previous one to add something you forgot to say.

After you make a reference, it's not necessary to say (reference ___ implementation) afterwards.

I'm just saying this now because sooner or later a mod will say something similar.

May 15, 2011 at 1:19 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Two different characters (both dudes) one's evil, one's good. hmmm... just got an idea... THEY'RE BROTHERS! *cough, cough* but they were seperated when they were little and they don't remember each other.

EDIT:
What does double-posting mean?

May 15, 2011 at 1:54 AM
Member Title
Double posting is posting two (or more) times in a row in the same thread. Double posting can be unfair in some cases, like adding two posts to the user's post count instead of the one the individual idea should have gotten. If there are any other rules you have questions about, or to find out other rules you should be aware of just go here.

I'm looking forward to your mod, and I'll give you feedback after I play it.

May 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Thank you! Ill be sure to let you know when I finish. (might take awhile because none of the doors in mimiga village work but im workin on it)Thx

May 23, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hmm. Will this be in the cave story universe? Or will it be a completely different place? I'm interested to see what could happen with two mimiga brothers after Fuyuhiko's rage, like dictatorship or how the island is restored.

May 23, 2011 at 8:24 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
no, not in cave story universe. and mimigas don't even exist in the game. theres a demo if u want, I personally think demo1v3 is the best so far.