Profane Kangaroo in Crazyland!

May 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Hello Forums!

This wonderful new mod coming to theaters near you, is a collaborative joint effort project between HyMyNameIsMatt(me) and the lovely Dunc1911. In this mod we plan to make the best mod ever with new everything. This includes new graphics, new colors, new art, new pictures, new visuals, brand spankin new pixels, new effects, new audio, new sounds, new music, new tunes, new melodies, new compositions, new genres, new styles, new everything! The ingenuity is off the charts. So much of the charts, that we had get new paper, to keep drawing the line on the chart, but it's okay, it wasn't much so we just needed an index card. But it was a big ass chart though!

This isn't just a Cav Stroy mod, it's an experience. It'll blow your mind in any way you want it you ; ;). If you've ever played ANY another video game in your life, then this one will be better and those games will literally inhibit your ability to enjoy this one in a sense of full euphoria and immersion. It better than Minecraft and Call of Duty combined! Prepare to have your senses destroyed by the amazing story preview.

The year is the future. Automobiles have been replaced, with robots, princesses are getting kidnapped horizantally and vertically, and gas prices are higher than ever before. Now it's YOURE turn! Take on the roll of MegaMario, with his mighty Automatic RPG, as he sets out for magical quest to defeat The Evil Future Voodoo King, who has stolen all the 5 senses, and it's your job to collect them. Look at the amazing graphics and listen to the amazing soundtrack while trying to recover your sense of sight, sound, touch, taste and smell. Only after collecting all 5 can you adventure to The Lost Pillar of Flame.

Heres Our amazing trialer for the game, it's a work in progress, so please say absolutely NO negative things about it in any way at all ever period forever:

Now here's what we need from YOU!

We need...
-A visual effects artists.
-2 programmers capable of assembling assembly.
-A tileset artists for the stuff.
-A music man
-sound effect designers
-Around the clock testers and quality assurance team members.
-An assistant producer
-A money manager
-At least 7 independent level designers.
-A texture artist.
-A team of 9 people in advertising.
-A guy to give us all of his video game ideas to make for him.(he gets payed the most)
-A camera man
-special effects artist
-Someone to bring us donuts every morning.
-Donuts every morning
-A budget manager
-Someone who knows how to play the mp3.
-A street smarts manager
-and someone who knows a famous person.

Everyone who works on the mod, will get their name in the credits.

You can check out our kick starter here: www.internet.downloadmoreram.com

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy!

May 9, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hey guy! WE need lotss of help with it. Matt said we only need one person who knows a famous person, but if we have more we can really make this mod POPULAR!!! Maybe we'll bring more new members to the forums! Please support our IndieGogo!!!!!!!1

May 9, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I volunteer for all the roles. Yes I can be 7 independent level designers at once.

Also I will be recoding the engine in a language that I've made. It's called "Clone". It's an interpreted language that runs on the android in java, so in order to run the program, first it loads an ARM emulator, then runs java on that emulator, and then Clone is interpreted ontop of that. But Clone is very efficient. It does everything a normal language does, but 100x better and with 1/2 the code. No more need for pesky keywords, and spaces aren't allowed in it, for maximum efficiency. Thanks to this it's super fast, faster than even hand coded assembly.

Anyways I've already made the game and emailed it to you. Enjoy.

May 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
All these threads making fun of other threads don't have the same quality that they used to. We need some sort of guide or template for newbies to read, so that they'll know how to be sarcastic properly instead of trying to use the first idea that comes into their heads.

May 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
The massive lip smacking in the video kinda killed it :U But this was funny, nundalees.

May 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Heres Our amazing trialer for the game, it's a work in progress, so please say absolutely NO negative things about it in any way at all ever period forever:
WE told you its a WORK IN PROGRESS theres no point in saying somethign is wrong with it jeezezez

May 10, 2013 at 2:13 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
DoubleThink said:
All these threads making fun of other threads don't have the same quality that they used to. We need some sort of guide or template for newbies to read, so that they'll know how to be sarcastic properly instead of trying to use the first idea that comes into their heads.
Well The masses seem to like it, maybe you should double think twice before you post something,

May 10, 2013 at 2:33 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
p168406-0-zcxmrbb.png

May 10, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
HyMyNameIsMatt said:
Well The masses seem to like it, maybe you should double think twice before you post something,
You haven't even introduced yourself yet

May 10, 2013 at 7:13 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
HyMyNameIsMatt said:

well i DON'T

As DT said, sarcasm doesn't work if you have the subtlety of an anvil.

May 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
This thread actually disappointed me because after skimming the first half, I thought matt and dunc were actually going to team up to make a really cool mod (and I think they're fairly capable individuals, so I had hope). But I guess neither of them are up to the task.

May 10, 2013 at 4:13 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
ElecMaw said:
well i DON'T

As DT said, sarcasm doesn't work if you have the subtlety of an anvil.
You clearly didn't pick up that this post has so much sarcasm that it starts being sarcastic about how sarcastic it is. You can't just do regular sarcasm these days, that's "so played out and actually not subtle at all" because anybody could see it for what it is. Double sarcasm is the standard nowadays, although if you wanted to shake things up you could go for a triple-sarcasm, at which point the sarcasm cannot sustain its own mass and collapses inward, leaving a text that is actually entirely unsarcastic yet incredibly sarcastic in its lack of sarcasm.
But I wouldn't expect a commoner to be able to grasp the true subtleties of the hypersarcasm spectrum at first. It's a complicated and deeply-woven tapestry of deception and linguistic maypole-dancing that befuddles and confuses most lesser men.