Pokemon Black and White 2

Mar 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I'm interested to see how it'll turn out. I was actually really hoping for a remake of RSE instead of this, but I guess this is okay... :(
RSE were the closest to perfection Pokémon ever achieved, they don't need remakes. I was extremely disappointed in HGSS, and think it was an amazing idea for Game Freak to go in this direction. I actually hope these are being made instead of RSE remakes.

I'm still waiting for Grey, though mumble grumble...
RSE were my favorite of the series, so naturally I expected them to make Grey, and then move on to the remakes. I've already expressed my discontent on B&W before, I think, so I'm not going to get B&W 2. I'm kinda glad that they did this though, because I really think that we have too much pokemon now, IMO. As for the RSE remakes, I actually really would've wanted it! :(
They'll probably just do what they always do with the remakes, touch up the graphics and add some more content, I believe that's the formula. And unlike you Dunc, I really enjoyed HGSS. I didn't see anything wrong with those games...

Mar 30, 2012 at 9:27 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
They'll probably just do what they always do with the remakes, touch up the graphics and add some more content, I believe that's the formula.

If that's really all they're gonna do, then I probably won't get it. But I remember reading something somewhere that B/W 2 are ACTUALLY REAL squeals. I have no idea if that's true or not though. :hoppy:

Mar 30, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
If that's really all they're gonna do, then I probably won't get it. But I remember reading something somewhere that B/W 2 are ACTUALLY REAL squeals. I have no idea if that's true or not though. :hoppy:
Oops... I should probably rephrase that.
I meant if there were remakes coming out of RSE, sorry. B&W2 has loads of new content, I'm sure.

Mar 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Well, I sure hope so. I just hope it won't be like Crystal or Emerald where you basically just catch a different legendary. :/

EDIT: Wow, it really is a sequel! BW2 takes place 2 years after BW, and most of the Unova region is covered in ice. I wonder what N will have to do with this sequel...?