Oh My God It's That Guy With The Thing!!!

Sep 14, 2008 at 5:31 AM
Neophyte Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2008 at 5:59 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Nice to see you online again, JacobX891. You're not the only one dealing with viruses and crazy garbage like that.

For some odd reason some Malware downloaders have located my laptop when I visited MediaFire & Zshare just in this week. They've occasionally been sticking 2 Trojan Vundos & an Adware.ISMonitor in my system. They also try to access Microsoft Office automatically, even though I haven't even registered that...

On a possibly unrelated note, every Youtube channel page has been horribly messed up in my browser, stacking everything in 1 huge bar instead of assorting it in 2 stacks on the left & right.

Enough about my case, though... After all, this threads's about you, not I. Hope things take a turn for the better for you & your computer. It sucks so friggin' much when things like this happen.

Sep 14, 2008 at 10:19 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Err.... you..... haven't been online?

Sorry, but look at it positively. I might not be the only one who didn't notice :rolleyes:

Sep 16, 2008 at 1:25 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
And here I thought you had attempted to fulfill your destiny with a shotgun. Guess you missed. Hm, I wonder why that isn't surprising.