Noxid's Modding/Hacking Resources

May 15, 2010 at 5:10 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Double post but it's kinda important.
Updated it because apparantly the old one was missing tons of functions and other stuff. Also there is a bunch of tables in the bottom. Also the bigger it gets the less organized it becomes >_>

http://www.mediafire.com/?gnozngzkzyj

Most of the functions I found are generally useless but at least they're there..

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I added a little thing to the first post that might be of use to some people, a excel spreadsheet to organize entity information and also a listing of songs.

Aug 7, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Hoxtilicious
Re: Noxid's Assembly Compendium

Music Loader:
Push Offset of song name to load. Regular songs start at 4981E8 and are 16 bytes long.
call 0041CF60
add esp, 4

0041CF60 leads to nowhere :/
And it isn't even called in the entire exe.

Aug 7, 2010 at 12:25 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Looks like a typo. The proper call is 41C6F0.

Sep 16, 2010 at 8:45 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I've added the Modding Beginner's guide that I've been working on for a while now, and also changed the title of this thread to reflect its more general-purposeness. If anyone cares, they can download it from the first post. To those that have been paying attention to me work on this guide, I've added two substantial new chapters. Chapter 10 deals with good mod design, and Chapter 11 is supposed to be a comprehensive guide to the TSC commands.
EDIT: I'm also adding a link to my own personal copy of the Functions List. If you want me to take it down S. P., then I can, but I've added quite a lot, it'd probably just be easiest for me to take over on this one.