No Christmas Sprites for PC version of CS+?

Dec 25, 2022 at 7:05 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I played CS+ on Dec 24th to finally get the true ending (still getting it), but when i opened the game there wasn't any christmas sprites at all besides Quote's

I searched for some videos
on Youtube seeing if the PC version only has
Quote's Christmas sprites, but surprisingly enough for me i was wrong, so i'm currently making an Christmas mod to restore ALL of the Xmas sprites (w/TheSpritersResources) while realizing there we NO other Christmas sprites AT ALL

Is it really just me, or are the other Christmas sprites for Switch only? Is it really just my game files folder being broken?

Dec 25, 2022 at 7:38 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Which specific version of CS+ are you playing? Steam, GoG, Epic Games store, Humble Store, Humble Bundle? And if it was in a Humble Bundle, when did you get it? Various different versions of CS+ have this working, and different versions have various issues. I know the Steam version has had the Christmas/Halloween sprites working for years. I know the original Humble Bundle in late 2011 had some amount of Christmas and Halloween sprites. But different releases have had different bugs or things missing, so that just might be the case with whatever version you're running.

Dec 26, 2022 at 3:14 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Also make sure your graphics are set to upscaled 2x resolution, not the 1x original graphics.

Dec 26, 2022 at 5:14 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
And even if you're on 2x res, make sure this is selected. I just freshly installed CS+ on steam just to see what was going on too. And it works, as intended.
p378278-0-image.png

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2022 at 4:21 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I have Seasonal Art mode on, still no other Christmas sprites tho