NEVER DIE (music)

Jun 27, 2009 at 12:12 AM
"Huzzah!"
for my school band we would like to learn never die to play as an assignment for our ensomble performence but we dont really know where to find music.....
we have learnt i very small amount with out music sooooooo does anyone have it if not we will just try and do last battle

(band settup)
keyboard (odin cause he owns)
2 guitar players
a drummer
a base guitar player
and finally th violinist

Jun 27, 2009 at 5:13 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Sorry but I don't think that you can handle the epicness contained in that song.

Jun 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Best I can play Piano.
I can play Keyboard too, but not as good as the Piano.
I can play a little bit bass and because of that I can also play the guitar a little bit.
Umm... Well... What I can play as well are drums, probably better or as good as the bass.
Oh, I forget Flute! ;o

Jun 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Since Never Die is an artificially mixed song I'm pretty sure it has parts that simply can't be played with regular instruments. There are a lot of effects (echo/volume/etc) in it that can't really be achieved without a proper mixer either. If you can pull it off though I swear I will send you moneys.

Jun 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I made an organya remake of it. Some of the solo's in it are incomplete however. Here's the org file:

neverdie3.org

It's neverdie3 since the first 2 I made were incomplete releases. This org I made should help you, since it has most of the notes for like ALL the parts. Man, I remember, I had FUN making this org.