NetHack Diaries

Nov 13, 2009 at 8:44 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
So I was browsing my old stuff and found something I did a long time ago. While I was still playing NetHack, I decided to write event logs and see how would that affect the gameplay. I found out that when you take time to write about your current situation, you also take time to think about what to do. Anyway, I feel like sharing, so here come the three Nethack Diaries, posted in their entirety. Two samurais and an unfinished valkyrie (I still have the save file, maybe I should get back to finishing it).

The diary of Takeshi, Sam-Hum-Mal-Law
1 - Arrived with Hachi at the Dungeons of Doom, immediately abushed by two jackals.

7 - Killed the jackals, now I am down to 7(15) HP.

338 - Cleared lvl 1, now descending to lvl 2. Found some stuff, but nothing noteworthy.

583 - Gone up to Clvl 2, after killing a lichen (Yay!)

708 - Descending further to lvl 3.

800 - Discovered my first altar. Unfortunately, it's chaotic, so there. Also found a red mold in the same room. Gonna kill it later.

1308 - Found the downstairs to the Mines on lvl 4. Now skipping Mines right to the Sokoban.

1429 - Gained Clvl 5 after killing some manes (Yay again!)

1449 - Found some tripe. Now Hachi will love me more than ever before.

1549 - Found and killed a floating eye, and it left a corpse. Hell yeah! Telepathy, here I come.

1580 - Damnit. Right after that floating eye, I found a leprechaun. Thankfully he's asleep. Now he's about to meet Mr. Arrow and his friends.

1618 - And once more damnit! Why can't I find any single box or chest unlocked? I cant afford to break my katana by forcing a fucking container, Amaterasu Omikami-damn it!

2061 - Nearly got my ass kicked straight to Oblivion. First, a yellow light blinds me (thank Amaterasu for that telepathy), then a homunculus fights me while I'm still blind, after that, when I can see again, a pony and a fucking soldier ant in succession. Now I'm down to 21 out of 67 HP.

2091 - And now, my katana corrodes from green mold. FUCK!

2177 - RNG must hate me. On lvl 7, in the upstairs room, the only exit is through fucking HIDDEN TRAPPED door.

2300 - Approached by wererat in his rat form.

2317 - ...and got FUCKING lycantrophy, too. Thankfully Amaterasu cured me...

2347 - Another altar. Guess what? Again FUCKING chaotic! Right now I'm thinking whether or not to convert the fuck out of it, especially since it has downstairs in the same room.

2483 - Finally! An unlocked large box. It had 2 gray stones in it, among other things. I bet they're flintstones, but I'm not using the naming bug to rule out luckstones...

2542 - Blinded (and nearly killed) by a raven. RNG definitely hates me.

2750 - Got more skilled in long sword. While face to face with a yeti. With only 29 HP. Gonna use the E-word. Definitely.

2754 - Woohoo! Successfully used Elbereth, then arrow'd the poor sucker to death. Go team Samurai!

2837 - Huhwha-? Hachi stepped on a polymorph trap and changed into a bugbear.

2839 - ... and now into sasquatch.

2877 - Taking a break. Shift+S.

2913 - Further research shows that Hachi likes his current form, as he's no longer willing to step on the trap. Well, I'm moving on.

2939 - Met Oracle on this level. I already have enough money for the free experience. Ahem, 'free'...

3043 - Found a lockpick, or 'osaku' as we crazy Japans call it. Finally I don't have to force those chests.

3179 - Found a zoo. A large one. And those fucking monsters are awake. I'm not sure how will I survive this.

3205 - FUCK! A mumak!

3217 - FUCKING BLESS ELBERETH! That elephant-would-be met his creator the same way that Yeti did. Now I'm facing 'only' an elf and an elf mummy.

3231 - Dead...

I died after being overwhelmed by monsters from that zoo, two elves among them. After praying for HP I read a couple of scrolls and, when dropped down to 1 HP, drank random potion. The good thing is, it was healing. The bad thing is, it wasn't nearly as much as I needed.

Writing this helped me survive longer than I would without it. When noting anything that happened, it helped me to think about available possibilities how to solve the problem. I'm probably gonna continue in this trend.

This was the diary of Takeshi, Sam-Hum-Mal-Law, heavily out-of-character. T-Jack out.
The diary of Sashima, Sam-Hum-Fem-Law
1 - This is it. I've finally arrived at The Dungeons of Doom, the place where my master, Takeshi, disappeared without a trace. I hope I'll find him and possibly avenge him. On, Hachi!

97 - First great findings: a granite ring and a dwarvish roundshield.

100 - ... and the shield is +1! And possibly blessed. Bless you RNG.

141 - While peeking into lvl 2 I found a pair of snow boots and an altar. It's chaotic, but at least I can bless-check my findings now.

144 - The boots are cursed, probably fumbling or levitation. Not gonna toss them away, though. They might be useful after I bless them.

395 - Note to self: If pet dog doesn't follow you even though you have tripe, it probably smells something hidden. Search.

436 - Potion shop at lvl 2. It has whole four potions in it. Gonna at least take (or steal) that clear one.

678 - Found downstairs to the Mines at lvl 2.

725 - After descending to the Mines to clear the first level, I encountered a little dog. Now what should I do? Kill or tame?

730 - Kill, of course. I'm not giving away my only tripe.

1031 - Cleared the Mines' first level. Got to Clvl 5 and found a whistle (tin, of course). Going on to the Sokoban.

1146 - Found and killed a floating eye. No corpse, though.

1396 - Another whistle. Now it's a magic one (Yay!).

1615 - Found a lawful altar on lvl 3. Gonna get teh Snickersnee soon.

1794 - While farming for sacrifices, a rothe dropped a triangular amulet. It's cursed, but that hints a thing or two, too.

1912 - Found a LARGE food shop on level 3. Also bought a tin of spinach. And ate it.

1964 - After about half a dozen sacrifices, TEH Snickersnee finally arrives. Hell Yeah!

2256 - Found a general store on lvl 5. Only six items, but that'll do...

2259 - Turns out that the only scroll I have is actually identify. What are the odds?

2372 - After killing a fog cloud, I'm on Clvl 7. Also, magic whistle makes petstealing really easy.

2789 - Id'ed one of my ring as polymorph ring of some sort. Now I'm changed into a hezrou (or what's that), but after I change back, I'm gonna run around naked, only with a midget-sized shield in my hand. Oh great...

2879 - Okay, back to human form...

3254 - It maybe takes a lot more time than killing the monsters right away, but the combination of ring of slow digestion and Elbereth gets me through succesfully.

3524 - Note to self: After succesfully engraving Elbereth in the dust, do NOT immediately strike at the owlbear you're fighting.

3664 - Haw-haw. Trapped tins = NOT funny.

3693 - Another large general store on lvl 7. I'll take care of the monsters first...

3766 - All right, I'm done shopping. Bought a banded mail (phew), a key, a tin and a horn.

4572 - After a long, uneventful travel up to lvl 3 and back, I stumble upon a six-man leprechaun hall on lvl 8. I HATE these little bastards...

4676 - A cockatrice attacked me, a bloodthirsty little bastard. Luckily, I managed to kill it quickly enough.

4693 - A chaotic altar on lvl 8.

4864 - I also HATE invisible black lights.

4932 - While hallucinating, Hachi died. Now I know why (mumak).

5049 - Okay, one mumak down. Sadly, now I am petless, but at least I can use that nifty ring of conflict I identified a while earlier.

5129 - Oracle located on lvl 9. I'll buy the XP and go down to the Sokoban.

5458 - Found upstairs to Sokoban on lvl 10.

6464 - Got to the BoH final Sokoban level. And, frankly, I'm fed with it. Shift-S.

6895 - Dead...

I FUCKING HATE ELVES! AND ESPECIALLY ELVES WITH WANDS OF SLEEP! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALL!!!

Ahem... This was the diary of (rather unsuccessful) Sashima, Sam-Hum-Fem-Law, also rather No Fourth Wall-ish. T-Jack out.
The diary of Gudrun, Val-Hum-Fem-Law (IMO the best one of the three)
1 - Well, there goes fresh air. Descended into the Dungeons of Doom in the morning. The first room is fairly large, with three doors in the north wall and none in the other ones. Brunhilda (my dog) detects some gold in here. No need to, though, I can see that too.

151 - I searched the first few rooms and found some stuff. Right now I'm standing next to a large box, which is, surpsisingly enough, already unlocked. I still noticed only after I tried to force it open, though.

153 - The RNG is some kind of joker. The box was trapped. The trap missed. Then I found a potion and a scroll inside.

164 - ... and then Brunhilda finds an arrow trap. Five free arrows are always nice. Unless they come lodged in your spleen.

214 - Another unlocked box? Boy, am I running into trouble...

461 - Found the downstairs to Dlvl 2 in a 2x3 room with a sink concealed by a lichen statue. I'm leaving the sink alone for now, instead going down the stairs.

535 - Found a bookstore (full of scrolls) on Dlvl 2. PriceID'ed the identify scroll. The funny thing is, even though I had 5 scrolls with me (not counting the blank ones), none of them was identify. Thank Tyr they're so cheap.

824 - Tripe ration, the poor man's leash. Also found some cash, some useless stuff and a spellbook. Screw the spells, I need money.

849 - The downstairs to the Mines is located on Dlvl 2. Unfortunately, the first Mine level is dark, so I can't go get some easy exp. Actually, I can, but...

920 - Rath Luirc offers me 100 GP for the spellbook, which means I should be able to read it pretty soon. Buuuuuuut I don't wanna risk blindness or confusion. Just gimme the money and shut up.

935 - ... and Hilda brings the book out on her own. Whatever, more money is always better.

943 - Of course, Rath tried to screw me over by offering me only 75 GP. Do I look that dumb?

1018 - On to Dlvl 3. I immediately stumbled upon a fountain. No thanks, I hate snakesies!

1045 - Dlvl 3 has an armor shop. Just what I need. Yildizeli (who names that their child?) was even so kind to show me what color does the gain level potion have. As if YOU needed it, jerkass...

1316 - Bought some armor for some 200+ GP. Now that I'm no longer naked with only a shield in hand, my AC is down to -7. I'm now fully prepared to kick some major ass.

1415 - I also found a big pile of food here. Now I'm seriously scared of whataver it is RNG's preparing for me to fall into (hope it's not elves).

1458 - A wererat just ran out a door I was standing next to. He called in some rats, then changed into his rat form. I inflicted some serious kickassery upon him, then smacked around his lowlies. It couldn't go better if he was standing on his head and singing "New York, New York".

1579 - Still nothing serious (WAKE UP RNG!). I mean, kobold lord? He could damage me more if he made me say that name out loud...

1613 - Another armor shop??

1637 - OOPS! Found a giant mimic while browsing the wares. See? That's what I was talking about.

1648 - PHEW! I had to switch to the sword (I'm practising dagger first) and nearly died, but I killed that sticky bastard. On the bright side, I'm Clvl 5 now.

1652 - Small mimic. Okay, I'm laughing now.

1667 - Clvl 6, by the way. Come on, RNG, you can do better than that, can't you?

1697 - ANOTHER small mimic! Words fail me now.

1809 - NO, you stupid dog! You TAKE the boots, go OUT of the shop, then DROP the fucking boot- okay, forget it. I'll buy them.

1813 - What just happened... that's, well, that's beyond me. I walked into the shop, picked up the boots, somehow FAILED to pay for them, then walked RIGHT OUT of the shop. I was immediately surrounded by the local (incompetent) law enforcers, with Gaziantep closing on me. I SOMEHOW managed to let him get right next to me, not dying in the process, and pay him his Tyr-damned 66 GP. How could THAT happen, I'll never truly understand...

1829 - After the incident, I found out that I have one pair of speed boots and one pair of jumping boots. Speed, I haz it, or at least will pretty soon, so I sold those. Jumping, on the other hand, will come in pretty useful.

1895 - No RNG, I didn't mean it! Encountering a sleeping nymph and a yellow light sucks...

2001 - Is it a wand of death? It IS a wand of death! Hell YEAH! And I found it lying on ground! In other news, I got my stuff back.

2107 - I just ran into a large group of hill orcs. No big deal, I had more trouble with that dog which attacked me from the other side, which is "no trouble at all". At least I'm Clvl 7 now.

2163 - There's a green mold in this room. I'm kinda afraid to attack it, because it'll corrode my stuff and all.

2167 - Poor Mr. Mold met his end when an angry bitch hurled buncha arrows towards him. Sorry, d00d, but I didn't like having your ugly face around.

2222 - Found a ring in the downstairs room. And yes, I waited a bit just to have this turn count here.

2291 - An elven dagger flew out of the corridor's darkness and hit me in the back. I waited, worried about the woodland folks' threat. Then, a figure stepped out of the darkness. A hobbit. I beat the fucking crap out of the poor sucker...

2302 - ... then I ate him. He blinded me, then threw a killer bee at me (presumably more than one).

2312 - I was right, there wasn't one bee. There were TWO. Got my sight back after a botched Elbereth attempt, then proceeded to inflict some serious case of SHARP POINTY DEATH upon them.

2334 - The Rothe Behind The Secret Door. That would be a great movie name. Sadly, in reality it's not that funny.

2398 - Well, here comes first dark room. Smile, It won't get any better now.

2588 - The dreaded "So much things and so low weight limit" problem kicks in after picking up a potion. I need the dwarvish armor pretty fast.

2625 - I used the lichen figurine I picked up a while back. The lichen's hostile - good for me, I need all the food I can get. It also helped me bring down the weight level a little bit, which I need; I'm about to fight some orcs led by an Uruk-hai.

2654 - Uruk-HAI? Mo' like Uruk-BAI! Seriously, they're supposed to be THE war race. And yet they couldn't war their way out of a cardboard box.

2670 - I got what seems like a first glipse at the Oracle room... with a black unicorn in it! I'm seriously hoping to get my hands on that horn.

2678 - Aaaaaand HE'S DOWN! And he left a corpse AND a horn. Sadly, no poison resistance. Well at least I have the horn...

2703 - The first dip grants me Excalibur. Talk about luck. In other news, I'm tired with a capital T. Saving...

2912 - Found the Sokoban entrance pretty quickly. I need to drop some weight so I'll be able to carry all that food.

3060 - The first Sokoban level goes well so far. I dipID'ed the potions I had, then ate the two tins I found. No spinach, though. But I also killed and ate a brown pudding which granted me poison resistance (I think).

3072 - There's a dog here and it's looking at me. Or at least in my general direction, since one of the potions was invisibility. The question is, tame or kill? And if kill, how?

3075 - Another One Bites The Dust. I already have a dog, I don't need to spend all my tripe to re-tame two of them.

3541 - Did somebody drop an orc bomb at me? Seriously, I'm just walking around on the second Sokoban level, then all of a sudden, I'm surrounded by Uruk-hais. They're literally all over the place.

3568 - And one short E-word action later, they're dead. Notable findings: ID scroll and wand of striking.

3613 - And the scroll was blessed. Which is about the only good thing I can say. No really good scrolls, I even have one CURSED scroll of remove curse, amongst others. The two rings are hunger and aggravate monster, both cursed. At least the wand of striking is blessed...

3813 - Whoopsie-daisy! After kicking down the door at the level two's end I ran headfirst into an ape. And there are more Uruk-losers here. Next course of action: One step back into the corridor so that only one creature can attack me at a time in melee.

3835 - "There is a broken door here. There are many objects here." And it DOES mean many. It goes from "a" straight to "B". Sadly, the only thing that isn't orcish crap or a corpse are those gold pieces. I'll take that, thank you!

3839 - Some time ago, I found a wand of death lying on ground. Right now, I found another wand. It's wand of WISHING! HELL FUCKING YEAH! Ahem... so, what are the odds? Pretty thin, I guess. You don't generally find any of those two just lying around. Not unless RNG plans something big. And if you combine them... Well, I'd better prepare.

3970 - Just a quick news update: the first wish was traditionally spent on +2 blessed greased gray dragon scale mail. Then I found a wand of polymorph and killed a floating eye. It DID leave a corpse.

4219 - Ooooh, a kitty. C'mere, ki- AAAAAAHHHIT'SATIGERHELPME!! Note to self: Do not charge into a room if you don't know what's inside. Not even by accident.

4220 - Well, it was a jaguar, not a tiger. And it went down in one hit.

4239 - I'm in the final (AoR) Sokoban level. And can somebody please explain to me why a housecat is more dangerous than two orc zomb-eze?

4992 - Now I'm in front of the Sokoban Zoo. On the way here I picked up some wands and scrolls. I'm magic-resistant, I have a sword and I want what's inside. So let's go!

5093 - It's over. I was standing two tiles away from the door, on the exact place to fully minimize the amount of monsters that may directly attack me, melee or ranged. They kept charging me and I kept slaughtering them. I'll spare you the details, just know that I have the amulet. Now I'm returning to the Mines, And on the way there, I'll have a chat with Delphi.

5231 - I'm wondering when will RNG stop throwing Uruks at me...

5233 - Looks like I can't stuff any more things into my backpack, and I left something back in the Dungeons. I'll have to spend another wish on a bag of holding.

5235 - CRAAAAP! The wand had only one charge when I found it, so there's no wish for me for as long as I have no charging scrolls. And the unID'ed scroll I read by chance turned out to be AMNESIA! CRAPCRAPCRAP!

5941 - Took a shortcut to the Minetown via a trapdoor. I'll probably leave the sightseening for a later date. Saving...

5948 - Looks like the local altar's lawful. C'mere Mjollnir!

5998 - Did I already mention that I utterly HATE invisible black lights? Thank Tyr for that unihorn...

6041 - After sacrificing a giant bat and a dingo, I get Thor's Hammer. Now I can explore the rest of this town.

6169 - I found out that Izchak has some pretty good hints to say if you chat with him. Also, little Hilda grew up to be a dog after killing a fog cloud.

6417 - I'm neck-deep in crap right now. Just to be sure, I stripped naked and dropped everything except the wishing wand, an unID'ed uncursed scroll and the food down on the altar. Then I stepped back two steps and read the scroll. After teleporting I made one step and FELL RIGHT THROUGH A TRAPDOOR! At least one of the gnomes down here dropped 8 daggers. And I'm good at throwing daggers. Well, no point staying here, so let's get back for my stuff...

6439 - And RNG is making fun of me. I just found a scroll of amnesia. NOT FUNNY!

6501 - Oh THANK TYR everything is still here. Or at least everything important. Also, the amnesia scroll is uncursed, so it'll make a perfectly good blank scroll.

6549 - Now I know where both the upstais and the downstairs are on the Minetown level are. First I'll go up and explore all the levels I skipped by that shortcut.

6694 - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BRUUUN-HILDAAAAAAAAAA! *sob* A dwarf killed my dog as I tried to get it to grow up. What... what am I going to do now? Well, probably tame a new one.

6734 - I encountered a mumak and an owlbear right now. Nope, there's definitely NO polymorph trap here somewhere.

6898 - On the top Mine level I found a bag. Finally a way to manage this Inventory Puzzle...

7303 - It appears that the bag is not of holding. It also appears that I have found a drum... of EARTHQUAKE! It probably has far too little charges to be used extensively, though.

7402 - Note to self: Do not get yourself out of a beartrap by jumping out. Especially if you're carrying enough to get burdened.

7669 - While wandering around in the darkness, I came along a large dog. Long story short, meet Brunhilda II!

7806 - Correction: Do not EVER jump out of a beartrap. Wounded legs suck. Wounded legs for over 500+ turns SUCK MAJOR ASS!!

8144 - TRIVIA TIME: What do you do when you encounter a warhorse and a mountain centaur? And the correct answer is: Elbereth!

8232 - Finally my leg is okay. Total time with wounded leg: ONLY 830 turns.

8236 - Mordor orc is the new Uruk-Hai.

8672 - And it appears that Brunhilda II has snuff'd it, too. Well, whatever, That dumb dog didn't even know that it was supposed to follow me *sigh*.

8745 - Mines' End. This is the "Five-or-so tiny secret closets which contain a luckstone, a loadstone, some gems and buncha mimics" variety, rather than the "King's Cellar" I was hoping so. I could really use some booze (to dilute and bless, of course).

8762 - W00t! A skeleton key.

8819 - GAH! I walked around a corner and bumped into a BLACK DRAGON! Now this is the situation when, in scientific terms, 'the shit hits the fan'.

8819 - And one zap of the wand of DEATH later, the fan is cleaned, disinfected and returned to the shop.

8834 - I feel very, VERY firm. Which probably means the black dragon corpse has granted me a disintegration immunity. No-one can derive me now, HA HA HA HA!

8900 - Only after encountering a hellhound pup I realized this polymorph trap here might be a problem, however slight.

8988 - Either I was so lucky to find a luckstone beforehand, or these are ordinary The Flintstones.

9017 - After finding and applying a random bag, I am overwhelmed by wargs. No big deal, but definitely noteworthy (a bag full of sacrifices always comes in handy).

9128 - Another note to self: Jumping is a GREAT way to get out of various traps. Just for TYR'S SAKE, don't use that in beartraps!

9187 - Umm, crap. I just picked up a lodestone, believing it was a luckstone. Oh, great...

9203 - Kids, remember: Sufficiently equipped adventurer can solve almost any problem. For instance, to drop a loadstone, you need only a magic marker and a blank scroll.

9407 - Beware, Gudrun is back in Town! It appears that I actually DO possess two luckstones. Aaaaaand I think I'll call it a day for now. Saving...

9695 - I'm on my way down the Dungeons, still looking for a scroll of charging and a bag of holding.

9820 - Arrived at the Sokoban upstairs. From now on, I'm in unmapped area again.

9927 - Whoops! There's a rust monster down the stairs in Dlvl 8. I'll have to prepare for it while I'm still searching this level.

10021 - SHIT! Another rust monster jumped at me at this level. I wanted to jump away and start zapping whatever wands I have, but I was freshly hungry. I had to smash it away with Mjollnir. At least it didn't get a chance to attack me, and Thor's hammer is rustproof.

10030 - Found two identify scrolls on the floor. And since reading one of them identified my whole inventory, they're probably blessed.

10133 - That first rust monster rusted my dwarvish helmet a little bit. Meh, I'll get another one...

10220 - Neutral altar on Dlvl 8.

10262 - Met a cockatrice in a corridor. Luckily it didn't have time to attack and didn't leave a corpse.

10412 - Leprechaun hall: fun. Leprechauns in a corridor: not so much.

10852 - Dlvl 10 and I'm beginning to feel the need for a certain bag... again. Also there's a white unicorn here. Useless scum!

10887 - I found another drum of earthquake. I'll probably keep it and use it until it runs out of charges. Think of it as a standard videogame powerup.

11180 - An energy vortex. Gonna E-word him to death.

11211 - That... didn't go as well as planned, but I got rid of that sucker. Note to self: Do not use a certain electrohammer inside a certain electrovortex.

11235 - And a dust vortex, for a change of pace. Swallowed me when I passed a door. At least one can use Mjollnir inside that one.

11308 - Dlvl 12 is the Big Room. I hate that place!

11347 - I found yet another drum. At least this is not of earthquake.

11377 - My strategy for the Big Room: E-word by WoF, then DoE and various wands.

11482 - I just can't not quote this: "The pit viper falls into the pit! How pitiful. Isn't that the pits?"

11545 - Right now I'm just running around and finishing off the survivors, picking up items and using them. One scroll of create monster gave me six Uruk-hai orcs. Let's do some Super Fun Happy Time!

11554 - To make that fight at least a bit challenging, I hopped down a pit. NO CHALLENGE AT ALL!

11570 - After reading a random scroll (I'm suicidal, I know) I "feel worried about my future financial situation". What the hell? I'll mark it "dangerous", just to be sure.

11745 - I'm in a fight with a FUCKING elf-lord and am down to 14 HP. I'd better do something really clever or else it's curtains for me.

11755 - Phew! I'm not in immediate danger now. I used the drum, then after falling into a pit I dropped the daggers to un-burden myself and jumped out, then jumped away really fast. That fucking elf is still alive, but now I have the advantage of free space to maneuver and a human brain to think of some tactics.

11762 - Aaaaaand he's down! That fucker took one magic missile to face and died. Even with a ring of regeneration on I wasn't courageous enough to go melee on him, but at least I got rid of him.

11790 - Diluting a potion, I attracted some water moccasins.

11793 - THANK YOU ELBERETH!

11848 - Revision time! The Big Room is now without monsters, not counting two or three survivors (which will cease being survivors in a moment). I got some more potions of holy water and gone up to lvl 12. Nice.

11939 - Descending down to Dlvl 13. There's the Quest portal here and a pyramidal amulet. I'll have to identify it, because I'm burdened.

11944 - Amulet of strangulation. Typical. And I also found out that my second drum is out of charges. Well, at least I'll finally lose some weight.

12180 - Found the portal. Useless at this moment, but at least I can kill some ants and giants for EXP.

12482 - FUCK! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! A minotaur! On Dlvl 14!

12494 - Killed him. I had to use a combination of jumping, crushing and magicmissiling, but I killed him.

12614 - Throne room? No! An EXP buffet!

12700 - That was fun. Now I'm gonna sit on the throne.

12701 - Boo hoo, that ugly throne did nothing and disappeared... Well, I'll at least set up a stash. I repeat, a stash on Dlvl 14.

13129 - I can't find the downstairs here. Well, whatever, I'll find it later. Saving...

Nov 14, 2009 at 1:54 AM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Awesome stuff!

1580 - Damnit. Right after that floating eye, I found a leprechaun. Thankfully he's asleep. Now he's about to meet Mr. Arrow and his friends.

Love that one.