Necrobumping/Thread creation

Feb 24, 2012 at 4:08 AM
"Huzzah!"
My thoughts exactly. Windsofwinds was obnoxious, but racist? Err... and define 'racist'.

"Japanese girls are hot."
"Yep."
"They're hotter than every other ethnicity."
"RACIST! KILL HIM!"

Feb 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Feb 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
No, all that's needed is for people who post to have a shred of understanding about how forums work and to bother to pay attention to little things like dates and search buttons

on second thought, maybe that's not possible.

Feb 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM
The Eternal Darkness
Okay. All that's needed now is name changes in the dead threads, by adding (dead) to it. That way, it's easy not to post there.
No, all that's needed is for people who post to have a shred of understanding about how forums work and to bother to pay attention to little things like dates and search buttons on second thought, maybe that's not possible.
Well, just asking. People may accidentally bump the dead topics without paying any attention to dates and so forth. Makes sense in a way. And anything is possible, be it now or the future. Just seeing the bright side of everything today. And tomorrow, and maybe the 26th of February.

Feb 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Two things. One, an offtopic answer. To know why winds is racist, listen to the song "19th Page". Ontopic, I don't see what harm it would do to add (Dead) so not necrobumping is ensured for all but the ignorant, who seem to be spreading their zahhorfen around. Then again, 100 percent of people are idiots in the eyes of others.

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
I think the main problem with that us no mod has the time to go through ever dead thread on the forum just to rename it.

@Lord Shadow
What, did windsofwinds make it or something?

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I got the song from one of his really early posts, before I joined "Im bumping a post on the 19th page! Im bumping a post on the 19th page! Im bumping a post on the 19th page! RAGE!"

Feb 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Okay. All that's needed now is name changes in the dead threads, by adding (dead) to it. That way, it's easy not to post there.
No.

We have better things to do with our time.

Feb 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM
The Eternal Darkness
No.

We have better things to do with our time.
That was in sarcasm.

No, all that's needed is for people who post to have a shred of understanding about how forums work and to bother to pay attention to little things like dates and search buttons

on second thought, maybe that's not possible.
Noxid is right. People really ought to pay attention to things like dates and search buttons.

Feb 29, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Professional Whatever
That was in sarcasm.

Noxid is right. People really ought to pay attention to things like dates and search buttons.

I call your bluff.
It seems to me that this conversation is going in circles - necropost suggestion, offtopic, slightly different suggestion, offtopic, RAGECISM, restating earlier suggestions.
I only skimmed the conversation though.

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:27 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Well, I didn't pretend that my position is stronger than it is now, as far as I'm aware, so I probably deceived people...