Dec 29, 2008 at 6:47 AM
Neophyte Member
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2008 at 7:11 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
No problem. Glad you've enjoyed the forums so far. These forums should continue to be around for quite awhile I imagine considering that the server we just moved to has been bought and paid for for the next two years. What is even better is that we seem to be better equipped now with handling those horrible spam bots that I feel I've been battling for most of this forum's life since 2004. Also the new upgrade for vBulletin allows for us to have some fun with customizing the experience and styles for our users. So look forward to some healthy changes in both the near and not-so-near future!

-SkyeWelse

Dec 29, 2008 at 7:15 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Another forum I go to uses this vBulletin as well I think.

The visitor messages system is rather sweet. :p

Dec 29, 2008 at 7:58 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Knew the game 2 years ago, left it a year ago, repwned a year later, where I joined this spiteful society, practically just left the game but not the forums.

Problem is the inconsistency of frequency of visits here, where some day I'd find myself enjoying this thing only alone, but some other time I'd find responses everytime I press F5 or click the forum link. Might be because of the timeline, but I think we do need to study why sometimes I restrict myself for a week and find around only 5 or 6 threads with the new post icon and sometimes for just two the whole page is filled with that checkedbox thing. (Or even just a few hours to find more than a page of threads attacked by new posts thanks to my love, and one of the times I wasn't there and you guys finished it off without leaving anything)

I dunno what I'm thinking but the visitor messages give a so Wall feeling, that I feel afraid we could turn into some socionetwork society, even though it's not fully wrong.

Dec 29, 2008 at 8:22 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
The visitor messages are an interesting new feature for sure, but they also have the potential to get out of hand. We'll have to see what happens and whether or not we should keep them.

-SkyeWelse

Dec 29, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
freezit4 said:
Knew the game 2 years ago
Knew the game the year it was translated (i think it was like late 2004?), didnt look into it for 2 years, then played it again and loved it,

Its almost 2 yr anniversary for me.. like it matters anyway ,-,