Music...

Sep 8, 2008 at 5:51 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Kaeso said:
Racism aside,

Just because someone's a member of an ethnic minority doesn't mean they're not a nasty, small-minded little bitch. Frankly speaking, everyone is a little bit racist and I have a play about puppets randomly breaking into song and dance to prove it.

Sep 8, 2008 at 6:51 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Roonil Wazlib said:
Untrue. Racism is almost non-existent in south-east Asia. Sexism dominates here.

As long as I've been waiting to use this eyecatch...

Roonil Wazlib said:

Do you get some sort of masochistic ecstasy from destroying your own points and having me point out your foolishness or something? Damn, I thought that you of all people would know what occurs when you go against me, but I guess not even my own minions are incapable of occasional ignorance.

Sep 8, 2008 at 7:18 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Kageryushin said:
Do you get some sort of masochistic ecstasy from destroying your own points and having me point out your foolishness or something? Damn, I thought that you of all people would know what occurs when you go against me, but I guess not even my own minions are incapable of occasional ignorance.
That was a reference to relativity. :D

Sep 8, 2008 at 9:10 AM
Been here way too long...
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Kageryushin said:

Kageryushin said:
I'm on Zoloft. I don't feel anything.

You seem pretty conceited for a Zoloft junkie.

Sep 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Roonil Wazlib said:
Untrue. Racism is almost non-existent in south-east Asia. Sexism dominates here.

And I think Eminem is fucking kickass.
You are not in Southeast Asia.

And somehow, there's not really much discrimination practice among my friends, the young(except some, who's ashamed of being born here, and some who use sexism and anti-sexism both to their own good). However it easily exists in the POLITICIANS!!!

And when it comes to music, somehow I feel that my countrymates have a real bad oval window or cochlea or brain or something.
And I'm strange. I like Britpop. Local songs that catch my attention are just those from around 30-50 years ago, and patriotic songs.