Music problem issue - in game

Jul 15, 2009 at 2:17 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hi. Sorry if this has already been answered. I have an issue with the music while playing (I'm not musically educated so I'll do my best to describe what I hear). What I'll call the lead note (the highest note that usually carries the main theme of the piece) sounds completely distorted and unpleasing to the ear. Now I downloaded the original soundtrack on mp3 and those same "lead notes" sound clean. Why do they sound different during the game itself?

-thanks. Music is very important to me so I'd like to get this resolved so I can experience this wonderful game 100% as intended.

P.S. Yes, all of my sound card drivers are up to date since forever ago. And I don't have sound issues with *most* any other game I own/play. A google search found another gamer with this same issue but his post had no replies.

-thanks again!

Jul 15, 2009 at 2:53 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
hmm, I've had this issue ever since I replaced my sound card (my old one broke).
It might have to do with the org format, but I dunno, have you tried re downloading? getting older drivers?

good luch mate,
lace

Jul 15, 2009 at 3:22 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This same thing happened on my friend's computer, it really does sound revolting. We tried different downloads, using different speakers, nothing seemed to work. Good luck, I have no ideas that I haven't tried.