mrthadawee's new mod silly story

May 31, 2011 at 11:36 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
hiyas! my brother (mrthadawee) is working on a mod called silly story :D , he has changed nearly all the sprites If he is happy with his mod he will post it to the forums for you to enjoy. right now hes made jack look :debug: stupid king looks evil and qoute has a new look!! he is working on grasstown at the mo and is using cave editor, any help 'coz he dosnt know how to change the text!! as it is his first mod. :awesomeface:

many thanks from picto-curly and mrthadawee :awesomeface:

May 31, 2011 at 11:45 AM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
May 31, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I hope Curly gets a moustache

Also if you want more help from the forum members, ask over here. This will make sure that the other modders see your question, and can respond in a timely manner.

May 31, 2011 at 1:34 PM
thanks guysfor the help! Ill make sure my bro knows about this dont forget to tell others about mods you guys are making/have made! :D

<EDIT> Mrthadawee said "yes curly WILL have a mostache! and balrog will be red!"

pluss he says " thanks for the hints and tipps you guys have given, hopfuly I will be able to post the mod somewere this year"

Jun 1, 2011 at 5:20 PM
hi yes i am working on my mod im working on grasstown i made egg coridoor and tested it to see if it was possible to compleat i found some problems but i fixed them and when i do make the mod compleatly i have to warn you theres a bit on egg coridoor that may get you trapped i done that to annoy most of you but there is a way to get the life capsual that originaly you had to go though citulluos house place thing and then get the life capsual now its much much eaiser... or is it?

Jun 8, 2011 at 7:19 PM
hiya guys... its me again... with some sorta bad news... Mrthadawee foung making the mod stressful, so... the mod will not be posted as he finds it stressful to complete the modding process.
sorry for any inconvinence
*checks dictionery* (lol :p)

Jun 8, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Ok, so the mod won't be posted for awhile. But riddle me this-- why are you telling us what is happening to MrThadawee when he has his own account? Oh yeah, and I found this, which may aid and act as a guide for your brother while he is feeling stressed.