Movie script

Oct 29, 2007 at 11:19 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Atravir said:
Blooper reel: How many spikes can Quote die on in one minute?
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:22 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I can kill Quote in exactly 1 second in Bloody Holy Land, so it'd be 60 deaths in a min for me. YAY FOR DEATH TRAPS.

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:51 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
QuoteKicksAss said:
I can kill Quote in exactly 1 second in Bloody Holy Land, so it'd be 60 deaths in a min for me. YAY FOR DEATH TRAPS.
But this would be for a blooper reel in a movie, so it would have to look funny each time.

Atravir said:
You actually tried?
No, I just estimated how many would fit into 1 min of blooper reel while still keeping the comedy effect.

And I know that this is old but:
Atravir said:
xristosx said:
hows the movie going and how is it being made? :D

You should put ball of ballos in it i love it :D
That's what the movie thread's for.

Trying to coriograph the core battle. Hard to do with the whole water thing.
You could have Quote underwater and a Light Sphere is coming at him, make it seems that he might not make it in time. All of a sudden Curly's arm would shoot through the water and grab Quote to pull him out of the water and out of harm's way. Curly would have been unconscious up until then.

Oct 31, 2007 at 9:45 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Atravir said:
I've been wanting to DM a forum RP for a while, but it requires a forum that people are on practically every day. There'd have to be interest through.
Ah, I see....I'm not much for message board RPing, sorry.

Oct 31, 2007 at 9:14 PM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
andwhyisit said:
You could have Quote underwater and a Light Sphere is coming at him, make it seems that he might not make it in time. All of a sudden Curly's arm would shoot through the water and grab Quote to pull him out of the water and out of harm's way. Curly would have been unconscious up until then.
Interesting. I might have to add that.

Ah, I see....I'm not much for message board RPing, sorry.
Meh. Worth a try. :D

Oct 31, 2007 at 9:32 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I think for a good blooper, Quote should have the machine gun and fall into a really deep well with a death trap at the bottom and he's be all.
-shoots down as fast as possible- and then the ammo runs out and he dies.

Oct 31, 2007 at 11:01 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
QuoteKicksAss said:
You would need time to reload your saved game and get back to the death traps again in the actual game, I doubt you could do all that in 1 sec, prove me wrong. :D

Nov 2, 2007 at 10:11 PM
Guy with Sword
I finished all of the work for the semester in my computer class (courtesy of nerdism), and have been working on a game: "The Badly Drawn Adventures of Jeff". Needless to say, I'm drawing it. :)

Nov 3, 2007 at 12:31 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Atravir said:
I finished all of the work for the semester in my computer class (courtesy of nerdism), and have been working on a game: "The Badly Drawn Adventures of Jeff". Needless to say, I'm drawing it. :(

wow now it will be extra bad :)

Nov 3, 2007 at 2:56 AM
Guy with Sword
I like it so far. It's all in outline, with notebook paper background, so I looks like the things I draw in my binder at school. Does that mean it can be considered based off of a true story?

Nov 3, 2007 at 4:29 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Nov 3, 2007 at 2:50 PM
Guy with Sword
Wait, are you referring to the script you already downloaded, or one you are getting off of this thread? I though I had gotten rid of all of the links.

Nov 3, 2007 at 10:05 PM
Guy with Sword
Legal reasons. It's horrifically easy for someone to not only legally steal a script (or any work of literature for that matter), and sometime even sue it's actual creator for 'claiming to have written it'. I read two cases if it in the newspaper just this summer.

It's a precaution. When I finish the script, I'll register it and then post it on the site.

Nov 4, 2007 at 5:50 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Atravir said:
Legal reasons. It's horrifically easy for someone to not only legally steal a script (or any work of literature for that matter), and sometime even sue it's actual creator for 'claiming to have written it'. I read two cases if it in the newspaper just this summer.

It's a precaution. When I finish the script, I'll register it and then post it on the site.
Seems logical. But I still CAN claim it's mine, mwhahahahah.

Kidding, kidding...

Nov 4, 2007 at 10:36 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Double post heh heh. :)

BTW, isn't it possible to include weapon EXP in the movie? As in, the more Quote uses it, the better it works for him, like the weapon can think for itself. This should at least be for the blade (Which may explain the King image).

EDIT: The script is still on SP's FTP, right? I also remember you uploading on megaupload (though it might not have been the script).

Nov 4, 2007 at 10:46 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Roonil Wazlib said:
Double post heh heh. :)
AHHHHH ARREST HIM!!!!!!!!
:D

also the title of the game should be badly drawn XD :(