Mint-y freshness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
GIR, that's not how you bullied Ralren.

You bullied him by making WTF Story the best mod evar.
I know that Ralren has cried himself to sleep because he knew he could never make a mod as awesome as WTF Story.
I have done the same.
Many others have as well.

By making the coolest mod ever, your mod outshines all the other mods. Now we look like total losers, and WE ARE TOTAL losers, because there is no way anybody except GIR can be cool enough to make a WTF Story.

Yeah. That's why you're a bully. You make things that are way too awesome.
We can't do the same. Just so you know GIR, everyone on the CSTSF feels like garbage after playing WTF Story, regardless of how fun it was or how well the music was composed / transcribed. That's because they can never do the same thing. They can never make the same kind of super-fun Cave Story mod.

Feb 6, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Carrotlord, I am going to be frank with you. You seem to have serious issues, possibly caused by considerable stress over long periods of time, and you are not coping very well with them. You seem dishonest in some regards, not just to others but more importantly to yourself. I would strongly recommend that you investigate and develop different coping techniques, and reflect and analyse over which are useful and which aren't to your general health and welfare. Your claim that you do not have any emotions seems patently false, given that you show emotions like guilt, sadness, pride, disappointment, etc. I think you ought to admit to yourself that you have serious issues, and then don't beat yourself up over it. Why? Because life is a bitch. It is random and unjust, and even if you do everything right, things can go very wrong, and vice versa. That said, it is not completely for nothing to do the right thing, because the likelyhood for things going well when doing the right thing is generally much, much higher than if you do the wrong thing. And if you then do the right thing and things go wrong, you can always console yourself by knowing you did the right thing. What is then the right thing and the wrong thing? You will have to think and figure that out yourself. And don't forget to use the cards you have been dealt in life to your advantage. There are different strategies for achieving success, and just because you don't have certain accomplishments or traits of others, complaining because of jealousy doesn't help things (though complaining and swearing can be an excellent coping technique if done the right way :p ), using your cards in a smart way however does.

Well, I doubt throwing lots of advice at you will fix everything, or necessarily much at all, but I do believe the advice I have given you is relevant and possibly useful to you.

Finally, this thread has gone way off the rails, up into the air, out to space, and speeding out of the Milky Way, so I would like to request that it is locked.

Feb 6, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Finally, this thread has gone way off the rails, up into the air, out to space, and speeding out of the Milky Way, so I would like to request that it is locked.
Only the thread creator is allowed to request locking of a thread. That or admins/moderators will close a thread if they believe it is unsalvagable.

However I've decided to move this offtopic discussion to the SPOT, since that's where these kind of posts belong.

Feb 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Carrotlord I literally can't see the goal of those last 3 posts so I'll just assume they were for trolling purposes.

Feb 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
GIR, that's not how you bullied Ralren.

You bullied him by making WTF Story the best mod evar.
I know that Ralren has cried himself to sleep because he knew he could never make a mod as awesome as WTF Story.
I have done the same.
Many others have as well.

By making the coolest mod ever, your mod outshines all the other mods. Now we look like total losers, and WE ARE TOTAL losers, because there is no way anybody except GIR can be cool enough to make a WTF Story.

Yeah. That's why you're a bully. You make things that are way too awesome.
We can't do the same. Just so you know GIR, everyone on the CSTSF feels like garbage after playing WTF Story, regardless of how fun it was or how well the music was composed / transcribed. That's because they can never do the same thing. They can never make the same kind of super-fun Cave Story mod.
So I'm supposed to be sorry, because I made a mod that is apparently "the coolest"? Making a good mod makes me the bad guy?

Feb 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
It's like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. GIR is exactly like Steve Jobs.

Everyone loves him, and a lot of people don't like him.
But Jobs is cool. So are you. That's fine. But some people are going to have a very sad face when conversing with you. Not your fault, of course.

Feb 6, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Autism levels have reached critical mass.

Concerning Ralren, he was a very peculiar member...Some dude named Fire1052 hacked Ralren's friend's dad's skype account. The police came looking for Ralren, instead of Fire1052. Needless to say he was pissed lol.

Feb 6, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I don't anymore.
Here here on that.

Feb 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Okay, hold on now, let's step back and take a look at the facts:

A. Carrotlord only pretended to be nice to us. Why would he do that if he didn't have a reason? Carrotlord clearly has a plan for us, which makes even more sense wen we consider:

B. Carrotlord showed us he is akin to Thor, with Mint as his Mjolnir. As we all know, Mjolnir was not created by Thor himself, it was given to him. Carrotlord is just the messenger here, and how does that old saying go? Don't shoot the messenger. By banning him we did just what that age old phrase warned us not to do. Case closed.

C. On top of this, Carrotlord hated Fire1052. At first, this doesn't make any sense, since Fire was a nice guy who did nothing wrong, a pleasure to be around normally. The answer lies within Fire's secret programming hobby, he was about halfway through creating his own language when he was banned, called Lint. Fire was clearly trying to overturn Carrotlord's upcoming gift to his subjects with a sacrilegious code, designed to lead us astray from the true path.

I conclusion, Carrotlord has done nothing but bestow us with the gift of his presence and his language of the future, and as such he should be unbanned immediately.

Feb 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I don't anymore.
Nothing I haven't said before cultr1. But I seriously am glad we get a break and time to consider what we've been told about mint. Upon his return we will be more thirsty for his word. And knowing him he'll probably intend for people to drink something else for him...

Feb 7, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Exactly.

The blood of those unworthy.

Feb 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Mint is such a cool programming language that it'll substitute even spoken languages. It'll be the world language that will unite humanity and end all wars and famine...

Feb 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Yeah I think I've had enough Minty Freshness now so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.