MediaFire < ...

Jan 19, 2010 at 8:14 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I noticed how many use MediaFire for sharing when many of the files to share look to me pretty small to begin with, and thought I might suggest two sibling websites.

Ripway.com and FileAve.com hold a quiet max. of 30mb but have no advertisements and allow very convenient hot-linking/external linking, and in my opinion have a much simpler and less annoying appearance. You can even build your own website if you like even edit the HTML code directly in the site instead of re-uploading updates (supports PHP, and FTP).

You can quickly create an account for either and check it out, and if you don't care for it your account will be automatically deleted in 60 days. I'd recommend it greatly :D I used to have one on both, and a simple table-ridden website for FileAve, but they died after I forgot about the inactivity time limit (which MediaFire also has anyway). Now I'm getting into it again and figured I might as well tell about the sites here.

Jan 28, 2010 at 11:06 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Well.

Schoko's right.

Again.