Meaningful Conversation Thread

Apr 3, 2016 at 12:59 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Winter was a disappointment, practically no snow. Now the climate is having a fitsy right where I am, and it can't decide between freezing cold winds and hot humid rainstorms; it's just changing every few hours!
At least you're not in "about to get the slow boil" England, where the days are getting warmer... and warmer... and I doubt they're going to stop at survivable levels.

Apr 3, 2016 at 9:40 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Chicago's weather has been drunk the last few days. It can't seem to decide on whether to be sunny, cloudy, raining, snowing, hailing or overcast. Also, allergy season is a monster.

Apr 3, 2016 at 11:56 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Chicago's weather has been drunk the last few days. It can't seem to decide on whether to be sunny, cloudy, raining, snowing, hailing or overcast. Also, allergy season is a monster.
Besides the allergies which I can sympathize with you on... Here in Minnesota, weather has been surprisingly warm.

Apr 4, 2016 at 2:37 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
A few days ago I looked outside and saw the heavens unfolding in riotous sheets of rain, the kind that seems like it would actually hurt if you walked in it without protection. A minute afterwards, as I explained to my mother that I couldn't take boxes out of the car in that weather, she opened her window and showed me light hail. As we finished the conversation with "do it anyway", it was snowing. Later on in the day it was shining and sunny, later still the clouds had overrun the sky. Chicago weather can be weird!

And yes, I've been crying and sniffling my way through the last few days, as well. I wonder why that is.

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:49 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
how/why the hell are you guys still talking about weather
are you guys just that intrigued by what the weather is like around the world
like come on guys just because it's "meaningful" doesn't mean you can't talk about anything interesting or fun
hell, chances are the weather isn't particularly meaningful to most people here
granted this post wasn't very meaningful either but it expressed actual stuff so i guess it's meaningful enough

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:29 AM
fine gosh

Does anyone else think that Rave Story 2 will spark the creation of a bunch of RPG's on this forum?

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:33 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
fine gosh

Does anyone else think that Rave Story 2 will spark the creation of a bunch of RPG's on this forum?
I actually think that could be pretty good as we might get some pretty good original content eventually, which could eventually lead to a push in the gaming industry to become better.

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:45 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The weather affects basically everybody on a daily basis so it's usually reasonably relevant weather you like it or not

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:51 AM
War criminal
fine gosh

I honestly think that would be nice, only if the Rave Story 2 modding would also be scarce. Because we all know how things are going now with Unitale and FNAFB modding. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind also making RPGs for you guys as well as CS mods.

Apr 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
The weather affects basically everybody on a daily basis so it's usually reasonably relevant weather you like it or not
I mean the pun was pretty good but nobody cares about other people's weather, your weather is relevant to you and you alone (and other people in the vicinity and I'm not being racist but I dare say that the US, Canada, Europe or Asia aren't really in the vicinity of Australia)

Apr 4, 2016 at 1:57 PM
I mean the pun was pretty good but nobody cares about other people's weather, your weather is relevant to you and you alone (and other people in the vicinity and I'm not being racist but I dare say that the US, Canada, Europe or Asia aren't really in the vicinity of Australia)
I dunno I can sympathize with those with bad weather.

Apr 4, 2016 at 4:35 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I actually think that could be pretty good as we might get some pretty good original content eventually, which could eventually lead to a push in the gaming industry to become better.
I think there's some irony in implying that Rave Story 2 might spawn some "original content", since 90% of Rave Story is unoriginal, at least in terms of Assets (almost the entire soundtrack is lifted from other games or albums etc).

Apr 4, 2016 at 5:49 PM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
more importantly it begs the question of "why mod ravestory 2 when you can just download rpg maker yourself" i mean christ

seems a bit lazy

(but i guess i cant stop anyone from doing it??)

Apr 4, 2016 at 6:56 PM
more importantly it begs the question of "why mod ravestory 2 when you can just download rpg maker yourself"
I've actually heard the name Rave Story 2 thrown around alot lately. I thought it was just a mod at first but now you said rpg maker and I am confused.

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:27 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Apr 4, 2016 at 11:07 PM
why or how would you actually mod rave story 2

Apr 4, 2016 at 11:29 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
why or how would you actually mod rave story 2
more importantly it begs the question of "why mod ravestory 2 when you can just download rpg maker yourself" i mean christ

seems a bit lazy

(but i guess i cant stop anyone from doing it??)
How do you mod an already compiled RPG-Maker game, I know that you have to have all of the source files and the project file.

But really why would you guys waste your time modding something else when you could be making original content.