Mark's Story (Markiplier Mod) Beta V2.5

Dec 3, 2014 at 1:08 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Just updated the game to Version 2. I...
  • fixed (what I'm guessing) every bug in the game so far.
  • made the opening cut-scene.
What I plan on next is making each area longer, since at the moment, you can speed through the first 3 sections in under 10 minutes...

To the post above: I'll put them into .zip folders from now on, but I never really found a difference in the two.

Dec 3, 2014 at 1:21 AM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
One requires you have windows, the other requires an application that is totally free because you can just bypass the expiration message.

Dec 3, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Bionicobot said:
One requires you have windows, the other requires an application that is totally free because you can just bypass the expiration message.
yeah, most of the mods are made for windows anyways. The only exception (that I can think of) is King's Story. zip also gives you the option to auto open after you extract which is a lot better than fishing through all my downloads.

Dec 3, 2014 at 1:45 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Bionicobot said:
the other requires an application that is totally free because you can just bypass the expiration message.
.rar files also require an application that's totally free, no trials whatsoever.

Dec 3, 2014 at 7:10 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Though there is the fact that not everybody has a .rar extractor while most everyone has a .zip extractor.
As of now, i do everything at school, where there is no .rar extractor and I'm blocked from downloading and installing it. I do, however, have a .zip extractor.

Dec 4, 2014 at 1:11 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I usually just fix bugs when I'm at school, since they don't take long and don't require too much focus. I could lose focus when creating an entire map when I suddenly have to go to my next class or something.

I went through what I have so far and fixed the (game-breaking) bugs that nobody had mentioned in the comments.
Since this wasn't a very important update and was supposed to be part of Version 2, I'll make it Version 2.5.
NOW I can start making areas larger...