• SeasonsofDestiny - "Introspection"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Calibar - "Cursed Lands"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 7, 2018 at 8:54 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh hey, it's October 7th, and I... still haven't finished the mod... Yeah... Remember this reason for the first delay I had to call?
several hospital trips for a relative
It happened again, much to my family's and my brother's dismay, and I really feel bad for this wait to be this long. Already a month of development time has been taken from me during both trips to the hospital, and I really wish I had called for assistance in working on the mod much sooner. I am changing this and did ask @Katina to help me finish this mod, if there's anything I should include and/or do to make up for the wait, I will gladly oblige and work on that!

This time, the mod will come out later this month, I'm more than sure there won't be any more personal interruptions going on in my end. :D

Oct 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I'm more than sure there won't be any more personal interruptions going on in my end. :D
Speaking of personal interruptions, I'm announcing my leave from MaGCSL due to... personal complications with Serri.
Yes, MaGCSL has pretty much become a bit dead and Serri may be the only one working on this at this point, but that is not my reason for leaving it, and I know it's very unresponsible for me to leave at this point.
My apologies for the inconvinience and to Serri and I wish her luck finishing up MaGCSL and running MaGCSL2 if she decides to do that next year.

Oct 30, 2018 at 1:20 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Is there a need to bring up personal issues publicly?

Oct 30, 2018 at 2:58 AM
War criminal
It's best not to think about it too much, we've only hit a snag, and we agreed not to talk much for now. Hopefully things will be better for the both of us.

Edit: On a side note, unrelated to what Miccs mentioned, the magcsl server has been taken down, I felt it's for the best for everyone that was still in there to not keep spending time with a dead server. There will be a brand new one once magcsl 2 starts in production next year in 2019. Sorry for not announcing sooner, and thank you all for the support by joining there!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 8:39 AM
War criminal
It's been a long time, and now that I have the will to mod again...
p368592-0-95pron.png

Mar 29, 2019 at 12:44 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
It's been a long time, and now that I have the will to mod again...
p368592-0-95pron.png
S O O N
I've also been feeling the urge myself lately. Still got a couple projects on the backburner...

Aug 14, 2023 at 8:34 PM
War criminal
Hey, turns out I fucked up on the download for the levels mod last year and I only found out about that now because I was gonna go play that for my other thread, oops.

Download (Allow if your browser says it detects a virus, it's safe.)
Mirror

Last edited: