Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Guys, i just released Demo 2!
[link removed]
New locations:
Natsumi Town Gate
Natsumi Town
Natsumi Town Storehouse
Natsumi Hut #1 (i think we're following a sort of theme here...)
Mimiga Tunnel

Also i changed the dialogue in the shelter scene...

Huh. It seems that i something when finishing demo 2.0:
When you talk to the mimiga that you get food for, i forgot to fix the messages when you say no to the favor.
I'll fix that in demo 3.0.

Has anyone tried demo 2 yet? And UPDATE: I've finished the first ending. (Though that doesnt mean im almost done with the mod this ending can be gotten like 30-40% into the mod.)

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I played it, but I didn't have much to say aside from mentioning more bugfixes and that I really like the new background

Dec 20, 2012 at 2:49 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Not to nitpick but saying that your on demo 2.0 means that it is your second game and that 1.0 was a full game or package.
I'm assuming since these are all extensions you mean to say 0.2 as in it's still a beta package.

Dec 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
:muscledoc: Thats just saying its the second major release of a beta.

:debug: Yes technically its the 2.0 release of beta 0.2 (or 0.1 but then your just being silly).

So to simplify things its usually easier to talk about the stage of development rather than by the major releases.

Edit: By the way liammillay, its ok so far but little bugs really *ahem* bug me. Sideway's spikes, text going to the next line mid-word, grammar and spelling mistakes, being pushed forward's and halts in physics because of tile set error's, etc... Its mostly enjoyable but if you could pay extra attention to those things it would make your mod look all the better.

Dec 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I don't understand why you felt it necessary to repeat what I had said about it being the second major release. Different people have different standards for version numbers.

Dec 21, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Well I guess I was saying it that way to try and convey in the simplest of manners that that is something that is done, however that it is more common or standard to do it by development. Either way its his choice but I wanted to inform him of that (in case he didnt already know). I dont know if he has that knowledge or not so Im making sure that he knows.