Loose 34kg(75pounds)/4months :)

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Lose 34kg(75pounds)/4months :)

Just read the bolded text if you`re lazy to read half page about your health :p
I have a sure recipe, I`ve done it (form 111kg-77kg - with 1000Kcal/day)! And you won`t get fat again (I`m= 77-78kg since 2 years). I answered this for yahoo answers, I thought somebody might be interested here too (I`ll quote the message 100%-lazy to write this again):

The diet is for 18+ only:

There are books about diets, but this is the most important outline. I`m a doctor, but take this info as-is, I can`t guarantee your health without examining you. All goes to your own risk:

Don`t eat much: bread, pasta, corn, milk, chips. Bread is usually the source of the problem. One slice has about 200Kcal, while 1kg of greenbeans are less than 50Kcal. I suggest an 1500 Kcal diet (in case you think 1000Kcal/day is too strict), with iron supplements. People (even doctors) say sports make you slim, but that`s a very hard way that very rarely gives results in practice. 3 (three) hours of walking burns about 1000Kcal. 1 pizza is about 1000 Kcal! 1 liter milk is about 500 Kcal. 5 eggs are about 300 Kcal. Don`t eat mayonese at all! Don`t try to be precise with calory counting - it is ok to miss 100-200Kcals by judging. The important thing is that you`ll get "the big picture" how much calories your food approximately contains . It is very childish to say for example that 1 egg has 67 Kcal, since there are smaller and bigger eggs lol. I have lost 34 kg in only 4 months by eating 1000 Kcal/day with iron and vitamin supplement. I ate lots of fish, vegetables, eggs, spinach, greenbeans, etc. I ate only at night (can`t sleep on an empty stomach). This method (but you must to do it at least 2 days / week to work) burns about 0.4-0.5 kg/day, sometimes more sometimes less, without calculating the water loss! If you make this whole week you can loose about 2.5 kg/week, 5 kg/2 weeks. It is not good to eat little portions through day -blood will go to your stomach and you`ll get hungry. If you don`t eat the whole day - 1000Kcal will seem more than enough for you - your stomach shrinks and you`ll demand less food. It`ll be very hard for the first 3 days, but eventually you won`t be hungry all day. I ate at 20 pm and wasn`t hungry until 19:30. You can do a 1500-2000Kcal diet with slower results, but maybe safer. Oh, and there is no "yo-yo effect" - you won`t regain weight. Also you may find this useful:1gramm fat-10Kcal,1gramm protein-4.5Kcal,1gramm sugar-4Kcal. Refer to the boxes how many they contain of each.You must eat many vegetables and great variety of healthy food. Don`t forget to take iron supplements! Also you CAN work/ learn/drive a car/do exams with this diet - I had no problems at all, not even slight dizziness!

Questions, remarks are welcome :balrog:

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
tl;dr: Stop eating so much food.

Jul 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Jul 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Hyperbolic
Just read the bolded text if you`re lazy :)

Jul 13, 2011 at 10:09 PM
TOTALLY thought this was a spam thread.
Cool!

I run around a lot and metabolize fast, so I basically just stay the same weight no matter what.

Jul 13, 2011 at 10:24 PM
FYI, if I lost 75 pounds it would definitely have to be a closed-casket funeral.

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:11 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I didn't know pounds could be "loose"

Also, this thread is stupid. And I'm not just saying that because I'm fat.

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
And I'm not just saying it because I'm fat either.

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:38 PM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Eating once a day is really bad for your health...no offense (but it is great that you put the determination and effort into loosing the weight!)....and i'm not saying any of this because I'm fat

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:47 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I totally thought this was a spambot post.
Also, lose*

Jul 14, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
For me, I'm kinda suspicious about how he said "I`m a doctor" and then misspelled the word weight as "wait".

But whatever. Most of the stuff he said makes sense - eat more green vegetables, beans, fish (healthy foods) and a lot less pizza, mayonnaise, etc.

However, I don't think that 1 meal a day is smart. Eat less, but on a regular basis so you don't really starve yourself.

Exercise is very important. Although he said sports rarely do anything - even mild forms of exercise do actually make a difference. For example, when I stopped phys. ed. in school, I did gain weight while doing nothing physical for the rest of the year. Do running, jogging, swimming etc. on your own time. You can get the same effect as 3 hrs of walking in only like 50 minutes. Also, exercise does not have to be continuous, as long as the total # of minutes for the day adds up to your goal amount. Take as many breaks as you want.

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:19 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Yakkers said:
I totally thought this was a spambot post.
>implying it isn't
sorry guys I will never do this again

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Hyperbolic
@Carrotlord

Carrotlord said:
For me, I'm kinda suspicious about how he said "I`m a doctor" and then misspelled the word weight as "wait".
Csak magyar helyesírásból versenyezhetek veled, ha akarod, abból országos első voltam versenyen. De igazad van, csúnya hiba volt. lol
I can only compete with you in Hungarian grammar, if you want to, from which I won 1st place in my country, but you're right, I`ve made a cardinal error lol

Или из Српске граматике, друже! Студирао cам медицину на Српском.
Or from Serbian grammar, m8! I`ve studied medicine in Serbian.

Шалим се! :) - I`m joking :)

Jul 18, 2011 at 10:52 PM
daughter of chivalry
You sure like to say you are/were #1 in a lot of things

Jul 18, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
WD said:
You sure like to say you are/were #1 in a lot of things

I don't hear him saying it that much. Just sounds like you're jelly to me.

Jul 19, 2011 at 3:37 AM
daughter of chivalry
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I don't hear him saying it that much. Just sounds like you're jelly to me.

I love when you make assumptions of me. It's really wonderful to come back to that again.

Anyway, yeah I'm not jealous and I was being serious. I do recall 2 other times when he kept bragging about he was the #1 student in the entire history of his university, and another time saying he was the #1 doctor at his clinic or whatever.

Jul 19, 2011 at 3:39 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
WD said:
I love when you make assumptions of me. It's really wonderful to come back to that again.

I love when you take something I say too seriously. It's really wonderful to come back to that again.

Jul 19, 2011 at 3:44 AM
When you say things seriously, people tend to take them that way.