Links for Koudelka/SH sites

Aug 4, 2004 at 8:01 PM
Administrator
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
This thread is for the sole intent of directing others to sites of interest in regards to Koudelka or ShadowHearts. This can be anything from Historical information, to game specific. Please put a reason/explanation with your link so the person knows what it is they are looking in to when they click.

English pages that make me cry
Mainly cause there's so few of em
Zen Gaming: My site on ZEN Games. With Walkthrough/Script and Manga information.
www.shadowheartscovenant.com Because it's the slow loading official English site!

Japanese Pages that make me cry
Mainly cause I can't read em.
Pictures and text
Maps
Weapon Stats
Armor Stats
Celtic References in Koudelka
Director's Cut Koudelka site Includes a lot of information about the characters, the emigre document and the Nemeton abbey.

www.shadowhearts.net Because it's the official Shadow Hears Japanese site!

Aug 8, 2004 at 4:20 PM
Penguin Administrator
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Feb 16, 2005 at 6:06 PM
Administrator
Last updated .... today.

Apr 19, 2005 at 2:54 AM
Kythlyn
Yeah, I know, this is the first post from hell, but I was wondering if you're still working on the Koudelka Disc 4 script. I just bought the two Shadow Hearts games and while I have Koudelka, I really don't like the battle engine so I'd like to read through the whole script before I start shadow hearts.

Thanks.

Edit: Lol, I got impatient and marathoned the game in two days... Man, the battle engine is really attrocious, but the story and characters (both in voice and the way they move and act) are very good. Glad I played it, despite the battle engine.

May 8, 2005 at 1:19 AM
Administrator
I am still working on the script yes. :) Glad you stuck it out

May 29, 2005 at 10:45 PM
lasl
Thank you very much for your script of Koudelka. I have just one note - Koudelka's nickname is "Zlato" (gold in Czech).

Aug 24, 2005 at 3:00 AM
Administrator
Thank you! I will change that!